Thursday, May 2, 2019

Fit Ford Mustang Front Rear Black Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic Brake

Fit Ford Mustang Front Rear Black Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic Brake Pads

Fit Ford Mustang Front Rear Black Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic Brake Pads

I purchased the Full Kit Black Drilled Slotted Brake Disc and Ceramic Pad 1999-2004 Ford Mustang about a month ago for my 2004 GT Convertible. I just put them on this weekend and can already tell a massive difference in braking power and shorter stopping distance. I live just outside of Washington DC and have to drive through the city on a weekly basis for work. Braking power is a MUST in this city when traffic goes from 70 to 0 with little or no warning. If you have bad or soft brakes you will end up with a smashed car. As long as the person behind you can stop equally as fast *Crosses Fingers*all is well.
The second reason for purchasing these was in an attempt to reduce the amount of brake dust that kicks off the OEM brake pads. Time will tell the difference the ceramic brakes will make and I will update this review should they be as bad as the OEM style. I really like keeping my car clean and washing my wheels every two or three days gets to be a pain.
The third reason for choosing the Black Drilled Slotted Brake Disc’s was based on the Black Rotor. Unfortunately, the black on the rotor face comes off on your first trip and appears to be some type of coating on the brake rotor. That was a little disappointing as I really liked the thought of my behind the wheel view being entirely blackened out. No such luck there folks.
The brakes and rotors came with everything needed for a successful assembly and was packaged in one big box with multiple inner boxes. They set is quite heavy and my daughter fussed at me when they were delivered to the house. LOL I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good performance brake/rotor combo without the massive expense that comes from the extremely high end brakes.
Best of luck and I hope you have as much fun with your Mustang as I do. :o)

The product appears to be good, installed fairly easy. Only complaint is the time waiting for product to arrive.

Great look fit and stopping power!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Kit includes 8 Ceramic Brake Pads and 4 Performance Brake Rotors
  • Drilled for Air Ventilation and Fast Heat Reduction
  • Slotted to Improve Pad Bite and Reduce Stopping Distance
  • Direct Fitment; Ready to Install; No Modication Needed
  • Pads are Shimmed to Absorb Vibration and Eliminate Noise

Description

Ford Mustang 1999-2000 ^ except Cobra Models Ford Mustang 2001-2002 ^ except SVT Cobra, except GT Bullitt Ford Mustang 2003-2004 ^ Base Model, GT



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment