Monday, May 27, 2019

Wagner BD126197E Premium E-Coated Brake Rotor,

Wagner BD126197E Premium E-Coated Brake Rotor, Front

Wagner BD126197E Premium E-Coated Brake Rotor, Front

Seems like a good quality replacement for stock. My original rotors had 139k on them when I got these. The black coating on these held up when I cleaned the oil off of the rotor surface. I replaced the pads at the same time, and the SUV stops like a new vehicle again, straight with no brake pulse, and no vibration at speed.

Went on great, love the anti-rust coating, and they are as smooth and quiet as my brakes were when the Mariner was new. I just washed them in a bathtub with a scrub brush and soap/water to get the oil coating and tiny metal flakes off from where they were machined and installed them right away. No problems.

I'd had enough of the chain store brand brake rotors and thought I'd give these a try. TOPS! So far have tallied over 3K miles and these are the best rotors I've ever had. I combined these with the Wagner QuickStop Ceramics and braking has improved tremendously! Spend a little more and get the best which these are.

Fit my 2012 Ford Escape with no problems alot smoother and quieter paired with porcelain pads will buy these for all my vehicles.

These are the right rotors. I paired these with Raybestos atd pads and everything is working well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • E-Shield coating prevents corrosion
  • Smooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time
  • Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation time
  • More effective and safer stopping power due to increased surface area which improves heat dissipation
  • Patented vane/rib design reduces rotor noise

Description

Wagner Brake rotors with E-Shield coating feature an exclusive protective coating to all non-braking surfaces to prevent corrosion. These premium application-specific rotors with patented vane designs are validated by Wagner Brake engineers.



I bought a pair for my wife's 2011 Escape. Quality product, no issues at all.

Premium product for good price.

GREAT PRICE!!

Great rotors. Fit my 2006 Ford Escape perfectly. We'll see how the e-coating holds up with regards to the rotors rusting out and rust welding to the wheel hub.

Working great for the last year on my Ford Escape Hybrid.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment