Monday, May 6, 2019

Turtle Wax T-223 Super Hard Shell Paste Wax - 9.5

Turtle Wax T-223 Super Hard Shell Paste Wax - 9.5 oz.

Turtle Wax T-223 Super Hard Shell Paste Wax - 9.5 oz.

About a few weeks ago, I was watching some Home Improvement show on Youtube about how to wax/shine your marble/granite tops in the kitchen. Surprisingly this guy put a coating of turtle wax and then buffed it with a polisher (of course after cleaning the top). Couldn't believe it.

So I went ahead and tried it, and the result was well worth it. The guy in the show used a buffer and I just used my hand and a soft cloth but the results were pretty good (even better if I had a buffer).

In the photos I am attaching, you can see a section I did not wax and it is losing it's luster and dark shiny black reflection whereas the one waxed has a new shine to it.

I'm sold on using this for cleaning and maintaining my counter top in the kitchen.

I ordered this product because it is GREAT for cleaning and shinning all your stainless steel appliances. After wasting money on many many stainless steel appliance cleaners I discovered using Turtle Wax was the thing to use. A light coat on my refrigerator, oven, dishwasher and microwave did the trick. Easy and I won't use anything else.

Good stuff my turtle has never look shinier.

It's turtle wax. If you have never had the pleasure of it's blue-green goopy texture and distinct odor, then you should order a tub of this today to wax whatever needs waxing.
Just be sure you follow the instructions and be ready to put in a little elbow grease to get this on and then off.
If it doesnt work, then you didnt read the instructions.

Great stuff, I wax my car every 4-8 weeks. Don’t use high pressure soap to wash the car, it strips off wax & don’t go to car washes, go to self service!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Legendary Super Hard Shell protection and shine
  • The leading car wax in the world
  • Easy on, easy off formula lasts up to 12 months
  • Fights harmful UV rays

Description

Get Legendary Super Hard Shell protection and shine with Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell Car Wax. The easy on, easy off formula fights harmful UV rays and lasts up to 12 months.



Been using this wax for several years and it holds up well. I followed the directions and wax my SUV with it when the sun is down in the afternoon. Apply sparingly over a small area and let it dry for 2 min. Then wipe it to a gloss finish. This wax stay on my SUV for 4-6 mouths between washing. When my SUV gets dirty I just hose it down, wipe with a clear cloth and its good to go. Another item to get is a good clay bar to get all the grit off the surface during your wash. So wash, claybar, dry and wax is the order I use that works for me.

I've used many different waxes over the years. I always seem to gravitate back to plain ole Turtle Wax. It just does a great job, is easy to use, and is a great value. Sometimes, the tried and true is the way to go. It's simple, and it works like a champ.

It might be harder to apply that some wax but it lasts at least 3 months.

I’d say this works about the same as any lower end waxing product out there

Turtle Wax is a classic and got mine here for a decent price. It works as good as it always has. It still leaves dried wax in cracks. It still dries super fast in sunlight and on hot paint to the point you will probably need to buff it off if you do not remove it quickly. It still is best to not do more than 3x3 sections at a time. It still is unforgiving to rookie turtle wax users. But.

All that said I won't use any other wax besides this one. I have tried all the other fancy and techno waxes and they just do not give me the protection this one does. I even used this wax to seal and UV protect my headlights after I wet sanded them with 800 and 1200 papers. That was 6 months ago and 0 oxidation has returned to the headlights and they look brand new on a 16 year old vehicle.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment