Sunday, July 28, 2019

JUST INTRODUCED! Air Force Master Blaster Revolution with 30' Hose MB-3CDSWB-30 MB-3CD

JUST INTRODUCED! Air Force Master Blaster Revolution with 30' Hose MB-3CDSWB-30 MB-3CD SWB-30

JUST INTRODUCED! Air Force Master Blaster Revolution with 30' Hose MB-3CDSWB-30 MB-3CD SWB-30

This device is really interesting. I was afraid before purchase that it would draw too high of amperage and blow (no pun intended) my garages circuit breakers as they are rated at 15 amps. This was an unrealistic fear as it runs full power without a problem. It is heavily built and also simply built which should translate to a long lasting product. It does have a filter and that appears to be a simple foam that can be easily removed and cleaned. I mounted mine on the wall as it came with a 30' hose which will reach any corner of the garage and 25' outside of the garage. I bought this for a new vehicle I am purchasing that has "frozen" or matte paint as I want to keep physical contact with the paint to a minimum. Price seems a little high but I could not find anything else designed like it.

Finally got a chance to use my Air Force Master Blaster to dry my car. This is one of the best things I've every purchased for my cars.
I dried my car better and faster than I have ever been able to before. The Master Blaster has 2 settings for the amount of air it puts out. I put it on high and blew the water off the car in no time. No more chamois and towels for me. I love my Master Blaster.

The unit is unbelievably small and light for the power it puts out. The only problem I have is the bracket they have to hang the hose is a little small. The 30 ft hose makes it easy to reach all areas of my car. But that is a lot of hose to coil up and hang. But for the benefit of drying my cars so fast I will gladly deal with where I can store the hose.

If you want to save time and do a better job drying your car then you need to get one of these.

This is the very best tool I have purchased to detail my cars. It is expensive but well worth it. The blower is extremely powerful. It almost completely removes water from the car within minutes and drys hard to reach areas such as mirrors, grill and between the window seals. The wall mount was very easy to hang. I highly recommend. It will serious reduce the time it takes to dry your car. More importantly, it will eliminate the potential for swirl marks and scratches caused by drying towels.

Honestly I love this thing! I use it multiple times a day for blowing out the shop or drying a vehicle or even to dry one our dogs(on low) after they've had a bath. When we first opened it and turned it on at the shop we didn't have the nozzle on the end and everyone was severely disappointed and walked away unimpressed.......that was until I put the nozzle on the end of the hose and hollar'd for them to come back and they were all blown away by the power of this unit! BEST DETAIL PURCHASE EVER!!!

This was a product i was a little skeptical about when my dad wanted me to purchase it for him. I was curious as to why he needed it? Wouldnt a towel do the job just fine? After seeing him use it on my car compared to when i would wash it is like night and day. Professional quality car wash without the lint and crud from using a towel. Also no water spots on the car. We have a few classic cars so we like them to look in tip top shape all the time. This product delivers!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This model comes with a 30 foot commercial quality hose! Easily navigate around your car!
  • The Revolution includes a wall mount bracket for your Revolution and a hose hangar for the hose. Conveniently mount on the wall for easy use!
  • The Revolution uses warm, dry filtered air to safely blast water off expensive finishes and out of hard to reach places where no towel or chamois could ever reach.
  • The Master Blaster Revolution is Deliberately Made Better in the USA!

Description

The Car Dryer power you've counted on for nearly 15 years has evolved! The Revolution maintains the unparalleled performance of the Air Force Blaster Family. With the mobility of the front end swivel wheels, you can now move around your vehicle effortlessly. Dry the entire car in minutes without leaving micro scratches or water spots. Save space in your garage with the convenient Wall Mount Bracket and Hose hanger. The Revolution uses warm, dry filtered air to safely blast water off expensive finishes and out of hard to reach places where no towel or chamois could ever reach. Perfect for getting water out of side-view mirrors, door jams, body seams, grills, lights, etc. The Master Blaster Revolution features two twin fan, 4.0 Peak Horse Power Motors capable of delivering up to 58,000 feet per minute of clean, warm, dry, filtered air. Each motor is controlled by a separate switch that allows you to select from three different airflow and temperature levels up to 60° above ambient. The Master Blaster Revolution is Deliberately Made Better in the USA! WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.



Just received yesterday and setting up to hang on garage wall. The wall bracket for the 30' hose is worthless. No way that it will coil on the bracket. Manufacturer should make one for the 10' and a larger one for 30' hose. I will have to buy a bracket to accommodate the 30' hose. Not expected for the price. More later after setup and use. One star is for the hose bracket only.

Setup and working fine so far even on 15 amp circuit. By the way, on this model do not have to remove any wheels to hang on included wall bracket supplied as the instructions indicate you need to remove them --- maybe for an older model?.

Found this watching a youtube about it. This is the real deal a professional would use. Awesome quality built and functionality. Warm air, two speeds and extremely powerful. I gave this as a gift to my husband who likes to detail his Mercedes and luxury cars of friends. He loves it so much and appreciates the extra long hose and wall mount bracket. Worth the admittedly high price.

I bought this blower 21 months ago. I was a little concerned it wouldn't hold up to the amount of use I would give it, but that has not been the case. I use it 3 to 4 times a week, mostly drying my cars after washing, but have also used it with a long 12/3 extension cord to actually blow the leaves off my yard several times. I do have very small yard, but this blower works very well.

The only thing that surprised me, and is in no way a ding on this product, is how loud the air can get when you are blowing a car dry. Not talking about the actual motor, talking about the loud noise air makes when blowing over car surfaces at certain angles; crazy loud. Hearing protection is a must.

I would definitely purchase this again if my unit got stolen.

This product is a must have for people who have exotic cars with expensive paint work. The kind of cars I own have to be washed by hand and it is very important to me to minimize the amount of wiping down. After washing the car I remove approximately 80% or more of the water with the Air Force Master Blaster Revolution and then wipe down with my best microfiber towel.
By removing most of the water you minimize the amount of wiping down and that in my opinion helps in keeping that natural shine a high end car has and reduces the risk of creating paint swirls.
I owned this product for almost 2 years and it appears to be of very high quality and looks to me that it will last forever.
I really like this product very much.

I was excited to use it, I found it has elevated a new way to dry my cars, touch less and now I hardly need a towel except for a few spots. its ideal to have the 30 foot hose, this will be perfect in winter blowing out all the water around the doors and trunk from freezing. I found the Blaster was fairy loud in the garage the first time and decided to purchase noise cancelling headphones and now I have music playing when I am drying the cars and its great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment