Monday, August 26, 2019

Chemical Guys TVD_110 G6 Hyper Coat High Gloss Coating Protectant Dressing (1

Chemical Guys TVD_110 G6 Hyper Coat High Gloss Coating Protectant Dressing (1 Gal)

Chemical Guys TVD_110 G6 Hyper Coat High Gloss Coating Protectant Dressing (1 Gal)

I’ve used A LOT of tire dressings over the years and have been looking for 3 major benefits that I can finally say I’ve found thanks to Chemical Guys G6. 1. I want a dressing that gives my tires a clean glossy look 2. It has to last and 3. and probably most important, it doesn’t sling all over the sides and wheel well of my white car!
This product hands down has nailed it for me! Very very happy with this product and look forward to using it on all of my cars tires. I apply it with a cellulose sponge (highly recommend) and then go over the crevices with a paint brush so I can be certain there is no leftover overspray that has a chance to sling off at high speeds. I also like that once dry, it doesn’t has that oily residue.

Worth every penny and a must try for those car detailing enthusiasts that are sick and tired of cheaply made products! Chemical guys have always impressed me. Cheers.

I am a hobby detailer and have tried many name brand dressings. Optimum, Sonus, you name it I have probably tried it.

The average life of this product is roughly 2 months. Lasts better than 90% of other dressings out there on tires with rainy weather.

Proper cleaning prior to application is the biggest catch to this product. If your tires are not cleaned properly and dried prior to application the life will be less. It wipes off paint easy and does not sling from tires like most others.

This isn't magic lotion but its a very good product that leaves a good finish. It is pricy, but a little goes a long way. A gallon usually lasts me close to a year and thats doing 2 cars a week plus my own here and there. I spay product to a sponge and apply to application.

Recently had a friend with a Jeep that has teflon coated flat black wheels apply this to his wheels and so far 1 month later they look brand new no more mud stained/gray tinge.

Not sure how anyone could rate this 1 star?? This is a great product. I would stay away from silk shine and jump right to this the versatility and longevity of this product greatly closes the cost gap between silk shine and G6.

I do like this, however, as one other reviewer recommended, I would only use it on tires or other rubber or bumper trim. For interior, you still can't beat Klasse (water formula, or 'new' formula).
This G6 hyper coat does last longer on the tires than other coatings, and I haven't washed the car yet to see how it holds up, when I do so I'll update my review. But, again, my recommendation is tires, rubber trip, bumper black components, etc. I don't know if I'd use this on the interior of the car like Leather or Vinyl, it seems 'stickier' than Klasse. However, it's a quality product.

I like my tires shiny and black, and this product does just that. I have tried A LOT of products, and many I liked. But this is the best.

It is slightly thick, which makes it easy to apply, as it does not tend to want to run down the tire. Also, I have seen zero spray off the tire.

Love it!

Exceptional product for trim dash anything vinyl or rubber. Applies easy no grease that collects dirt or dust . The best product for shine or black gloss to bumper guards and trim. I've used everything sold in stores nothing beats this product best ever!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Deep wet appearance for exterior trim
  • Innovative UV protective coating
  • Unique water based formula
  • 100 percent - dry to the touch
  • Protects plastic, vinyl and rubber trim

Description

The G6 Hyper Coat Vinyl, Rubber, Tire, Hard Plastic Treatment Coating Sealant System is engineered to provide the perfect surface coverage while conserving product. Restoring and protecting exterior plastic, rubber and vinyl trim can be a challenging part of the detailing process. UV rays and extreme heat can cause damage and discoloration, leaving the trim on any vehicle vulnerable to cracking and color failure. Without the proper protection, any plastic, rubber or vinyl trim can fade giving a dry and weathered appearance. Exterior trim is a critical part of any vehicle's appearance and requires protection to stay looking it's best. The G6 Hyper Coating Sealant System is the perfect solution to restoring and protecting the ultimate appearance of your vehicle. The innovative G6 trim sealant technology means once the product is applied, the sealant bonds to the surface on a molecular level providing full protection while using less product. Just one application provides a deep, black appearance to exterior trim while protecting from the harmful effects of the elements. The smooth and easy application of G6 Hyper Coat means there is no need to go back and re-apply dressing to uneven areas. Since G6 Hyper Coat is water based, you get the 100 percent 'dry to the touch' black look. This special water based emulsion process is engineered to repel dirt and grime, leaving the surface crisp and black without the greasy look of oil based dressings. Chemical Guys water based emulsion ensures G6 Hyper Coat has a tight bond with the surface for highest level of durability. The G6 Hyper Coat can also be layered to give the darkest look that is guaranteed to impress.



Not the biggest fan of alot of the "big" named companies because you pay for that name but this stuff is for real. Quick dry time, doesn't stay too wet and splatter over the wheel wells and its a perfect longlasting shine. Best one ive found so far...after 1 week it still looks good.

This is a great product for newer plastic and for dressing tires. I like that its not petroleum based It leaves a nice satin finish versus a high gloss finish and lasts 2-3 washes on the tires. Its a staple in my car wash "toolbox"

Simply the best. I use this in my interior for the dash and anything plastic.

So far for me, I feel this has lasted longer on my tires than most off the shelf products. Easy to put on and use, and holds up.

Great product for quick long lasting shine.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment