Thursday, August 1, 2019

For 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey Front Rear Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic

For 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey Front Rear Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic Pads

For 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey Front Rear Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic Pads

These are amazing brake rotors and pads for the money. A great value! I was very impressed with the fit and quality of these pads and rotors. They were very easy to install using existing you tube videos. I have had them on a few weeks now and they are quiet and still very clean. I had installed some new rotors of another brand on my other car and after a few days they were already getting rusty. These rotors are still shiny and looking good! I have also not seen much brake dust on the wheels. When I got the oil changed recently, the mechanic was going around checking tire air pressure and commented how nice the brakes look and how uncommon it was to see such quality rotors (drilled and slotted) on a minivan!

My wife’s van was not stopping all that well. I got this kit and was way nervous as I put it on because the old rotors looked fine, (One had some wobble as well as not stopping which led to this kit.) the old pads were also still thick, but our van wouldn’t stop even when I mashed the pedal. I put this kit on and it’s been AMAZING. The drilled and slotted rotors do make a bit of noise braking, BUT AT LEAST THEY STOP!!!
About a week after the swap I was driving our family and said “I love being able to stop.” As my wife started to agree, a family of deer jumped in front of us. I stopped no trouble. Old brakes, and it would have been dead Bambi.
Worth every penny! (A local dealer wanted as much for ONE rotor as half this kit! And it wasn’t drilled or slotted!?) Nit sure if others will run into it, but getting the old rotors off was a pain. Lots of pounding and cursing.

Once installed, I am happy with these brakes. They perform well. My only suggestion would be to label which side each rotor goes on. Slotted and drilled rotors have specific side applications. If it hadn’t been for UTube, I would have had no idea which side the rotors went on. Otherwise I’m happy with the purchase.

One thing I wished came with these was an instruction sheet on proper break-in. I ended up researching online how do the brake-in. Basically, I would drive around the neighborhood and get up to 30-40mph. Then, when I applied to the brakes, I would use moderate and **consistent** pressure so that the brake pad material could transfer to the rotor in a nice, even distribution. And I would do this until I came to a complete stop. Then repeat 10-20 times.

Great rotors and pads so far, just make sure to clean them with brake cleaner before installation is complete. Even if it doesn’t look like any oil is there, clean them and they will be fine.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package Includes 4 Brake Rotors And 8 Ceramic Brake Pads
  • Precision Drilled Holes For Maximum Heat Dissipation
  • Countersunk To Reduce Heat Stress And Cracks
  • Diamond Slotted To Increase Brake Pads Bite
  • Diamond Slots Acts As A Rotor Wear Indicator

Description

Honda Odyssey 2005-2010



Just installed these today and I didn’t have any issues with them so far. Good quality for the price. Would definitely recommend them for anyone that values a quality product that isn’t going to break the bank.

I don't know much about mechanics but my husband told me to order this for my minivan. It arrived when expected and my husband installed with no problems. My car drives so much better. I should have replaced them sooner.

great price, easy install, looks and works much better than oem product...

Car having vibration during high speed braking. Brought to a shop to resurface my rotor but to no avail and yet making more noise. Decided to change a new set with a certain budget to it. Came across this kit and decided to give it a try. It is definitely worth the price! Now not only i have the slotted looks but most impt my braking improved and no more vibration!

I installed two months and great rotors and pads and exactly match front and rear rotors and pads to my 2010 Honda Odyssey Van.No noise and no issues.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment