Thursday, November 28, 2019

Chemical Guys HOL_111 JetSeal & Pete's 53 Paint Protection and Shine

Chemical Guys HOL_111 JetSeal & Pete's 53 Paint Protection and Shine Kit

Chemical Guys HOL_111 JetSeal & Pete's 53 Paint Protection and Shine Kit

Shipped a Mustang on an open air carrier, it arrived looking like it was chipped from a block of sandstone. After a wash and clay bar where needed, I applied the Jetseal. Easy on, easy off. Added a second coat 30 minutes later on the front bumper and hood, didn't think it was necessary on the sides. Coated with the Pete's which can be wiped off as soon as applied, no hazing. The stuff is incredible. I especially like that I can use the Pete's with slightly more effort than a detail spray, but with absolutely incredible results.

I got two of these kits last time they were on sale at this price...and...THIS IS A STEAL!!

Jet Seal alone is AWESOME stuff. I don't know about it lasting for a whole year as it claims is possible, but I put it on a couple of my cars and it's been almost three months and I can give them a quick two-bucket method wash and the water still beads and they look like I just treated 'em. To me it's all about protection, not shine and gloss, and this stuff is kickin' butt so far.

The microfiber towels are excellent as far as MF towels go and I have no reservations in using them as a final buffer when using the Jet Seal. Just cut the stiff white label off before using and no worries about scratching or creating swirl marks. They seem like they'll be holding up for quite a while. Soft satin edge is well stitched.

Like I said, I'm not a "shine and gloss" guy, and wouldn't normally spend extra money just for that effect. But since I did get my wife a really nice low mileage 1990 Mercedes 190E 2.6 (she's really short and this car fits her perfectly) I figured I'd give it the extra effort and polish it up. And at this price it was like getting an expensive wax for free, or at least really cheap depending on what price you can find Jet Seal for.

To cut to the chase - I was actually surprised...and impressed. It's not a night and day difference, but the extra bit of shine it added to the Jet Seal was a lot more noticeable than I thought it would be. It just made the old Merc "pop". And sometimes that's all it takes to move something from from "oooh...that's really nice" to "WOW...that's really nice!"

Even the applicator pads are quality items. Not the cheap soft foam that would be considered one-time use.

Yeah. If I didn't already have enough wax to last me 10 years I'd be ordering this kit. For sure.

both wax and Jetseal are very easy to use. does not like some other brand, its easy to wipe away after application.
the included applicator and microfiber cloth are fairly standard.

the only drawback is not last long enough as claimed. we have been using this product for over 2 years now, and usually does not last over 3 month in our experience. still its not bad considering how easy it is.

First I would to say is I just love this Jet Seal and Pete's 53 wax in fact all the products I gotten from The Chemical Guys has been great for my 2014 GMC Acadia. I used the full line of V products when I brought the SUV then followed up with the sealant then wax and I never look back great product love the shine and protection that the Jet Seal bring I live in Michigan we have changing weather all the time. The Jet Seal is the idea sealant for this 4 seasons environment. When you want to bring out that warm beautiful shine you can't beat a pure white carnauba wax shine it scream look at me. You don't have to asks if I buy it again because I have.
Your 50/50 wax one word it WOW.
Michael G.

This stuff is simply amazing. The Jet Seal literally seals your paint and it looks like you waxed your car. Then I added the wax and it gave the car that deep shine like it was new. I have a 2016 vehicle, so it did not take much. But after using this, all I need to do is wash and dry the car and it looks amazing. I recommend this to anyone. The Chemical Guys product line is great.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes Chemical Guys Jetseal, Pete's 53, three towels & two sponges
  • Durable protection for the paint, designed to shield your vehicle's exterior from the harshest elements
  • Layering Pete's 53 on top of Jet Seal enhances the signature carnauba look that synthetic sealants just can't achieve
  • The high-density foam with small pore sizes spreads the perfect thin, and even layer of any paste or cream wax, glaze, or sealant for easy application and effortless removal
  • Car enthusiasts and show car prize winners have known and loved the signature warm wet shine of natural carnauba wax for over 100 years

Description

The secret to the perfect coat of wax is layering. The Chemical Guys Jet Seal & Pete's 53 Paint Protection And Shine Kit is the perfect combination of synthetic durable protection sealant and deep wet shine carnauba wax. Professional detailers first lay down a coat of durable synthetic sealant for enhanced protection against harsh elements, UV sunlight, extreme heat and cold, and inclement weather. While a coating of Jet Seal can last up to a full year with proper care, natural carnauba wax can boil away after just a few months. Lay down the durable sealant first, then top with carnauba wax as desired. Sealants protect paintwork, glass, optical plastics, and polished metals just like natural carnauba wax, but the shine they enhance is cooler and cleaner than that of natural wax. Only carnauba wax creates the deep wet mirror shine that enthusiasts and detailers have known and loved for over 100 years. Pete's 53 Black Pearl Crystal Polymer White Carnauba Paste Wax is a full bodied concourse paste wax loved for its ease of spread ability, filling capabilities, and deep wet shine. Chemical Guys blends the premium white bleached carnauba with almond, coconut, banana, and propolis oils for unparalleled deep-wet gloss and shine on dark and metallic paint finishes. Top a coating of Jet Seal with Pete's 53 for maximum show car shine and luster combined with durable protection against the elements.



This is an excellent deal. You basically get everything for less than the price of the sealant or wax alone. The towels aren't the best I have seen and they don't have the typical Chemical Guys label but I know there is no Chemical Guys textile plant somewhere making towels. They buy them from a manufacturer and these likely just didn't get the label.

I waxed 4 cars this spring, and saved this for my favourite car which is black and a bear to get right. The other cars got a similar liquid sealant.

I used some Menerza 4000 grit removal polish, and followed up with the jet seal. By far the best wax/sealant that I've ever used. Went on easily, and came off with no effort. Result is a perfect wet look with no haze or other problems.

I used this kit to polish my 2014 Mercedes C250, and it looks like a beauty! This kit smells amazing, and after a few hours of work, my car also smells and looks like it just left the lot!

It is all very self explanatory in my opinion, but if you have never polished your car, I would suggest opening some youtube videos , and getting a good walkthrough. This little kit is a REALLY good deal for what your are getting!

After waiting well over a month, this package finally shipped. When I bought it I thought it was too good to be true. Both jetseal and Petes 53 for less than the price of jetseal... But it's real, you get exactly what is pictured, and its authentic.

I've used several different waxes and paint protection products. Jet Seal is the first one that doesn't seem to statically charge my paint to being a dust collection magnet within 24hrs. I went nearly a week before there was a very fine dusting. i have Magnetic Gray paint color and I definitely found a product I'll be sticking with.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment