Saturday, November 30, 2019

Power Stop K2297-26 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Brake

Power Stop K2297-26 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Brake Kit

Power Stop K2297-26 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Brake Kit

First of all, I am loving these brakes and I am finding them much better than the horrible ones that shipped on my 2005 Acura TSX (CL9 Accord). They do have some glaring issues that weren't too horrible, but were annoying.

This kit does come with everything that you need: The rotors, pads, anti-rattle clips, high temperature grease, and guide pin boots. The rotors have a really robust protective coating on it that barely came off with brake cleaner. Also, the front AND rear rotors were slotted and drilled. The pads don't squeak and come with a cool stainless steel looking plate that looks cool through the caliper. They also have wear indicator bars that are an absolute must have on pads.

The only reason I am not giving this five stars is because of a problem I had with my front driver side rotor. The rotor is supposed to be held onto the hub with screws, but the drilled holes on the rotors did not line up with the hub. It does not matter a whole lot though, since the wheel holds the rotor in place anyway.

I really like this kit and would buy it again if I had to do another brake job on my TSX.

I changed out the brakes on my 05 TSX Acura. It had stock OEM brakes. This unit took it from average braking power, to eye balls popping out of my head braking power (if I stomped on the brake petal). I didn't think that the pad material and rotor surface would make the car have better braking performance, expressly with using the stock caliper being used; but it does. I am impressed, not only with the product, but the price as well. Kick ass product!

I change all my own brakes and will not use anything besides Powerstop as they cannot be beat for the price and performance. I will continue to purchase these brakes in the future and highly recommend them.

This is a great set of brakes. My car has been put to the test,and these brakes pass with flying colors. Combine this set with some metal hoses and the difference is unbelievable. I have had much more expensive sets and these outperform them by far. They came with a great set at a great price. I will buy again,but it will probably be a long time before I need to.

quick shipping.
Great Brakes- far better than my OEMs. amazing stopping power
And they look awesome! I have seen people checking out my brakes at red lights( no i am not crazy- people stare at front wheel and then stare at the back wheel- i am sure my wheel is not as pretty :) )


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Components are engineered to handle the increased demand of high horsepower cars and modified vehicles.
  • Dust-free braking performance.
  • Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation for improved stopping power with virtually no noise
  • Drilled and slotted rotors keep your brakes cool even in the most extreme conditions
  • Designed as a performance bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, without sacrificing everyday drivability

Description

The Power Stop Z26 Street Warrior performance brake kit is designed for muscles cars and modified vehicles. The brake torque from the Z26 pads is consistenly higher than original equipment with outstanding thermal stability to handle the most demanding conditions. Combine these pads with our drilled and slotted rotors increases the brake power of your ride to handle the most spirited drivers.



It took two days to install by myself, but these are the best brakes I have ever had. Super smooth and responsive!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment