Saturday, June 29, 2019

Gear Heads Chemicals Nano hd Spray Wax 16oz-Advanced Technology Hybrid Wax High Gloss Sealant and Quick

Gear Heads Chemicals Nano hd Spray Wax 16oz-Advanced Technology Hybrid Wax High Gloss Sealant and Quick Detail UV ray Protection, wrap Safe Carnauba Wax for Incredible Shine and Protection

Gear Heads Chemicals Nano hd Spray Wax 16oz-Advanced Technology Hybrid Wax High Gloss Sealant and Quick Detail UV ray Protection, wrap Safe Carnauba Wax for Incredible Shine and Protection

Seen this product mentioned on another review while looking into different so-called "ceramic coatings" that seem to be bombarding the internet searches lately. I have used several other auto parts store spray waxes and this one really impressed me after washing my truck and applying. Very easy to spray on and apply with a micro fiber cloth. Just be sure not to over do it or you may see clear run marks. A little goes a long way. I will Definity by again. Great value for the price.

amazon delivery system screwed up my order. I ordered a few things the same day and some of them got delivered and some showed that they weren't able to locate my address. I have been on amazon for years and never had an issue with any carrier to locate my house since it is on a main street and impossible to miss. go figure, enough about that.. some how gear head figured out that I didn't get the product, although I was refunded by amazon but gear head insisted to send me a free bottle. I gave them my address and to my surprise I found one in the mail a few day later. very nice of them. the product was originally bought to help reduce the amount of dust that sticks to the car. well, to be fair this product didn't help much with that. however, the finish it leaves on the car is very nice. by simply spraying and wiping the product with a microfiber towel it does leave a real wax finish on the car that shines unlike anything I have used before. forget about quick detailers and all other spray wax product. this thing is awesome and I'm actually buying another.

Quite amazing I had to admit. I have used all sorts of spray-on waxes, and this easily exceeds all of them. Used on three cars and two are black. Leaves a very slick and shiny finish. Goes on easily, comes off easily. Very satisfied and will buy again.

amazon messed the order up twice, but they said they would fix it. I did finally get one from the cool guys over at Gear Heads. IT exceeded my expectations. All the others like F11 are ok a best as I have tried a few. GearHeads is by far the better product. You can also pick it up at some walmarts if amazon did you dirty lol. Don't pass on this product. It really is great.

Reading a review about another brand, this one was mentioned so I checked it out and thought I'd try it. OMG, this product is so easy to work with and most definitely out does anything else I've tried and I have tried SEVERAL over the years. Didn't take all that much to do my 97 Tahoe and the 2013 MINI. Looking forward to doing the other cars in the garae. (Just two more).


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NANO HD HYBRID SPRAY WAX was created around the next generation of HYBRID NANO TECHNOLOGY by the most passionate and talented car care perfectionists.
  • HYBRID FLASH ADVANCED CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY creates a ceramic like coating that is 10 times stronger than your ordinary car spray wax, leaving a durable streak free, slick and non- stick finish
  • SHOWROOM LOOKING. Our professional synthetic detail spray gives instant head turning results! NANO HD works at the molecular nano level to bring the gloss and shine to another level! Lastly, this quick detailer will get that ultimate show room shine that will turn heads
  • Extremely slick Hydrophobic shine for all types of surfaces
  • Incredible UVA/UVB protection

Description

Nano hd spray wax was created by enthusiasts to restore your car's gloss and shine in just seconds with this easy spray, wipe and buff superior formula, using cutting edge advanced nano technology to provide a unique blend of polymers and carnauba wax to protect your car's paint or wrap creating a barrier against dirt, grime, rain, bird dropping with the protection of a sealant coating, blocking the harmful uv rays. Nano hd is excellent for exotic cars as they require a more balanced formulation to ensure extreme shine without damaging the paint. Nano HD works at a nano molecular level, with nano particles it will reach the paint at a superior level, creating a ceramic looking for a long lasting shine and UV protection. Excellent for any painted or wrapped surfaces, bringing back to life the shine that professionals and enthusiasts demand. If your goal is to turn heads and protect your car, this is the product for you.



Works very well on trim. I am using with a clay bar for the body. Then I will polish and apply again. Then another exterior coat of another product.

I have used a lot of waxes over the years and this product is compatible with the best of them. It is quick to apply and make the surface shine. The price is right! I would recommend this and will be using it again. Thanks

I like this wax a lot. It goes on nice from its spray bottle and wipes off nice. It creates a nice beading when water hits my truck.

This product is amazing, very easy to apply, I've read alot of reviews on alot of different products, so far gear heads is great, you don't have to spend 40 to 50 bucks for great results, try this product, you won't be sorry

First time buying the Gear Heads products. I love the ease and spray of the wax. It smells good too.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment