Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Cilajet

Cilajet Quick-Shine

Cilajet Quick-Shine

When we purchased our new RV we thought we were getting the "treatment" (pun intended) ala 'vehicle clear coating' or 'undercoating' when our sales rep recommended we include the Cilijet 'nano-ceramic' protection package in our options. After inspecting an RV that had it and a number of the dealership's employees' personal vehicles that had it as well - we were sold!

The product was applied, not only on the (warranteed) body, but also on our ultra leather upholstery and the vinyl dash as well. The difference between the feel of an expensive wax job and the Cilijet application is amazing and incomparable. Even when dust or dirt is present, if you wipe your hand over it - it simply falls off the slick surface. Using the quick shine product on a duop pole and pad system, I am able to give the rig a quick but thorough cleaning with NO WATER! Not many RV parks are thrilled with folks doing a traditional "wash down" on their campsite, so this is a real boon - not only for the convenience but for the final effect.

After all, as a former quality engineer and early six sigma contributor, I know that FIT, FUNCTION, and FINISH are the three key quality characteristics of any vehicle...and Cilijet has 'finish' covered for you.

Love this product!!! I bought the Cilajet package at the dealer for my 2015 Mustang GT. I have use this quick shine every time I hand wash my car for about 2 years now and my black beauty has kept her emaculate shine! I have other vehicles that do not have the Cilajet protectant and I started using this product on them and still out performs all other products. This product does not leave those horrible streaks other brands leave. Highly recommend this product!

My wife always gets black vehicles which is not my favorite color since I am the one who gets to take care of them. So when the Range Rover dealer suggested we purchase the Cilajet application for both the interior and exterior of her new Range Rover I agreed and do not regret it at all. The vehicle is now almost 4 years old and looks great! It very seldom gets washed but I do dust it and then spray Cilajet Quick-Shine for a quick wipe down every few days. Easy to do and great results. It also works great on windows, much better than glass cleaner.

Applying Cilajet Quick Shine was a breeze. It dries to a light haze and is easy to buff to a wet-look, mirror-like shine. It was easier to buff when the car finish was cool, as opposed to it being warmed by the sun. Two things really impressed me. First, it does a great job removing those hard water stains that appear after washing. In addition, it does an excellent job restoring a shine to the plastic/vinyl portions of the exterior WITHOUT leaving a white residue. Awesome product!

This product is easy to use and does not have a chemical smell. Make sure to rub with microfiber towel supplied with product. I've used it to touch up areas (bird poo, bug spots) between total car cleanings. I also found it works really well on my Specialized Carbon fiber road bike -- keeps it looking brand new and way easier than other cleaning options I've used. Cleans with a high shine to keep my vehicles looking sharp -- if it glows it goes!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made by Cilajet Aviation Grade
  • Quick answer to environmental hazards
  • Spray on, wipe off bird droppings and tree sap
  • No hazardous chemicals - does not damage the finish
  • Leaves a mirror-like shine

Description

From Cilajet Aviation Grade Paint Sealant comes the FIRST EVER line of Products to Care for Your Vehicle. Cilajet Quick-Shine was developed to quickly touch up areas where bird droppings, tree sap, mineral deposits can sit on the surface of your vehicle and eat into your clear coat, permanently etching the paint. Cilajet Quick-Shine provides a solution!



I always wash my car by hand, and have always used the best stuff I can find out there when it comes to cleaning supplies on my car, been using other brands for years. Then heard about Cilajet, was curious and pricy but not that much more then what i was already paying on a spray / in between wash... Anyways, fish time use was very impressed. I am looking forward to using the wax hopefully soon or the shampo.. Will be in a future order for Sure!

Great product line all the way around. The initial coating has been on our XE for 3 years and the car looks great. The Detail spray is a real boost betwixt washes. I had the marine version put on our Jeanneau Leader and she looks great...and stays that way.

I always purchase Cilajet on my new cars ( 3 in 8 years) with the Cilajet shine I can clean & shine or spot clean quickly without having to wash constantly. I washed my car 2 weeks ago; and with Cilajet Shine & a microfiber cloth, the road grime and bird dropping wipe right off, and it’s left with a mirror shine. No waxing or expensive clay rubs. It also brings out the metal flakes in the interior and exterior paint, which I paid extra for. It’s showroom beautiful every time, as well as protecting and extending the life of my beautiful interior and exterior. It is so easy and less expensive to maintain that brand new car look!

We recently purchased a new motorhome and it was suggested that we have the CilaJet treatment applied to keep the decals from cracking. So far so good. We wanted to touch up some spots and found the CilaJet product listed. It worked perfectly. If you have a new vehicle or RV, I highly recommend their product.

I absolutely love this product. Just purchased a new BMW and had the Cilajet applied to interior and exterior. Love the results and the protection for my car.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment