Sunday, July 21, 2019

Jax Wax Ceramic Detailer 16 oz. Spray

Jax Wax Ceramic Detailer 16 oz. Spray Bottle

Jax Wax Ceramic Detailer 16 oz. Spray Bottle

Best yet, I learned of Jax from friend who works a major race car museum in Naples fl, easy on application brings ceramic to high shine wet look.

Used this product today and I was impressed. It seemed to enhance the ceramic oat that was already there.

Rewarding to use as your paint shines like new. Also does not show up on plastic trim, it just shines it up as well.

I have two cars that are ceramic coated and this detailer made it really easy to shine them up in no time. I'll try it out on my non coated car soon and report back.

Easy on and easy off The shine is unbelievable..... Highly recommended


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Used as a top coat on your ceramic coating to repel dirt, grime, and water
  • Can be used as a stand-alone sealant on non-ceramic coated vehicles lasting up to 6 months
  • Works great on plastic trim or as a drying aid
  • Adds a slick hydrophobic coat to the vehicle
  • Infused with Si02 technology

Description



This is some of the best ceramic detailing cleaner that I have used

Gift

Exactly what I was looking for!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment