Monday, July 15, 2019

Micro Detailer MD Wheel Coat HD-Heavy-Duty Ceramic Wheel Coating

Micro Detailer MD Wheel Coat HD-Heavy-Duty Ceramic Wheel Coating Kit

Micro Detailer MD Wheel Coat HD-Heavy-Duty Ceramic Wheel Coating Kit

So far, so good. The product has excellent directions and was as easy to use as the youtube videos had said. So far I have only applied 2 coats over 2 days so I will amend this review as time goes on. First, everything you need to apply the coating to at least 2 sets of large wheels is here. I have 19 x 10 forged monoblocks on the front and 20 x 12 forged monoblocks on the rear, so the wheels are a lot larger than normal. After 2 coats there is a bit more than half the 15ml bottle remaining and 2 of the applicator microfiber cloths. The single applicator support sponge will work just fine for another set of wheels. By far the hardest part of the application was cleaning the wheels properly. I have two sets of wheels mounted with tires that I rotate. I do clean the set as it comes off the car, so I started with a relatively clean set of dismounted wheels. I cleaned them again with Simple Green, and removed any old wheel weight adhesive from the barrel. Then I clayed the barrels (very large wheels remember) and finally I sprayed with a 70% IPA to get a clean surface. That preparation took about 2 hours. The actual application only took 30 minutes. My wife assisted me so I could hold the applicator and applicator cloth and she could put the 3 drops on the cloth after I did the section I wanted. That also allowed her to keep the cap on between applications. Not totally necessary but was helpful. I did one relatively thin coat yesterday and today did a second and a bit thicker coat. I will report how it holds up.

Works

Does the job

This ceramic wheel coating is something special. It is extremely easy to use, affordable, and high quality. This company hand makes every single one of their products; it doesn't get higher quality than that.
I am a professional detailer, and recently took on a job to perform a creamic coating service on some large wheels. The customer uses the vehicle to plow snow in the winter, so he wanted to protect them. He also wanted them to look amazing. Prior to purchasing a ceramic coating to perform the service, I went looking online for coatings that would give the highest gloss along with great durability. Because I had their products from a monthly detailing sample service, I knew they had some amazing products. I quickly learned, after visiting their website and looking at their items and portfolio, that coatings are there specialty. I went ahead and purchased this wheel coating. It was the best detailing product I have EVER used. The packaging is top-notch: it comes with everything you need to get the job done. The instructions are clear and concise with nice pictures. Everything about the product screams "I take pride in my product." From the extremely fast shipping, amazing packaging, and most importantly, THE RESULTS. After coating the wheels, my customer and I were taken back by the gloss. It totally exceeded our expectations. Overall, this is an amazing product and I will deffintely buy more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Extremely easy-to-use (wipe on walk away), heavy duty, durable, nano ceramic wheel coating
  • Provides extreme protection against brake dust, iron particles, dirt, tar, road grime, oil and heat
  • Ceramic nanoparticles penetrate below the surface delivering extreme durability for 2-4 years depending on environmental conditions and maintenance
  • Makes wheels virtually self-cleaning: use a strong jet of water or simple soap and water to clean
  • Works on painted, clear coated, polished, chrome, bare aluminum and anodized surfaces; Includes Micro Detailer propietary flexible coating applicator kit

Description

Complete kit includes:

- 15 ml bottle of MD Wheel Coat HD

- 4 Micro Detailer Ultra Fine, 4x4 in. microfiber cloths

- 2 Micro Detailer Ultra Fine, 6x6 in. microfiber cloths

- 1 Micro Detailer proprietary flexible wheel coating applicator sponge

Coverage:
2-3 sets of 4 wheels, depending on size and usage amount.

Also Available:
Taikyū Rim Coat-Maximum Performance Automotive Dual-Layer 9H Ceramic Wheel Coating



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment