Wednesday, October 2, 2019

GYEON quartz Cloth Bathe Shampoo

GYEON quartz Cloth Bathe Shampoo (1000ml)

GYEON quartz Cloth Bathe Shampoo (1000ml)

I purchased for a second time. I like the product, beads water off more than any soap I've used before. It leaves a pretty good gloss. I have a black car and it's very difficult to keep clean. I've used the bucket method, but I on't feel I get enough soap to break down the dirt. However, I began using a pressure washer with a soap dispenser, following it up with a microfiber mitten and it works much better.
Things you should know about using this product:
It will not foam like others, but it will clean really good.
Water begins to bead off almost immediately.
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT use on a hot surface, it WILL leave tough water marks and you will end up washing the car again.
DO NOT use too much soap thinking you want more foam. If you do this, it'll form a thick, greasy look that even the pressure washer won't get off. It'll take a couple of full washes to get rid of it.
If you're washing on a humid day, rinse and dry off as soon as possible, or you'll have water marks.
I tried re-spraying on surface before rinsing as per instructions, but this will leave a greasy film.
It doesn't work too well on wheels.
Overall, now that I've learned how to use te product, I'm going to continue to purchase because out of all the products I've used over the years, I feel this is the most effective wash and it's wax-friendly.

I use this stuff in my foam cannon and love it. Works great, thick foam, does what I want it to do.

I have all 3 of my vehicles ceramic coated. This is a great car shampoo for ceramic coated cars. I even use it in my foam cannon. Great shampoo!!

Great product. Goes a long way and doesn’t have annoying scents like bubble gum or Willow Springs, neutral PH which will not strip the wax off the vehicle. Highly recommended.

Great stuff! Does exactly what you need it to and is super slick. Does not strip protection either. I will keep buying this again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PH NEUTRAL CAR WASH SHAMPOO
  • SAFE ON ALL SURFACES
  • WILL NOT STRIP WAX OR SEALANT.

Description

Gyeon Bathe is a quality pH-neutral car wash. It has good cleaning power to dissolve dirt easily but is gentle and kind enough to not affect coatings or sealants. And because it is pH-neutral it also ensures that delicate finishes such as nickel / chrome plated or highly polished elements remain pristine. HOW TO USE: Shake well before use. Pour 20-30ml into a 10-15 liter bucket. Use a grit guard and wash entire car with a soft, high quality mitt in a straight lien motion starting from the top. Rinse well with clean water and dry with a suitable drying towel.



Great product. A little pricey, but a little goes a long way as its concentrated.

Works great and is cheaper per use than carpro reset. I’m using this on a cquartz pro coated car.

Great stuff for my C-Quartz coated finish - but pricey....

Amazing product!!! It works great in the foam cannon!

Great! All Gyeon products are fantastic! I highly recommend this company!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment