Monday, October 28, 2019

Griot's Garage 11231 Micro Fiber Speed Shine Cloth (Set of

Griot's Garage 11231 Micro Fiber Speed Shine Cloth (Set of 3)

Griot's Garage 11231 Micro Fiber Speed Shine Cloth (Set of 3)

I use Griot's specific towels, for each product I use on my vehicles. These work great with your favorite quick detailer, or their speed shine. These last for a long time, don't scratch the paint, and are very absorbent. I've found that Griot's also offers a microfiber towel wash "soap". Washing microfiber towels correctly is very important, and their cleaner keeps them like new....it even brought some older microfibers back to life, that were not absorbing well. If you're interested in their towel cleaner, it's a little pricey, but it only takes a little amount per load, and once you see how long it last and how well it keeps your towels, I believe that it will easily pay for itself, by extending the life of my mircofiber towels.

These towels are wonderful. Thick, plush and incredibly soft. I have not used them for any period of time and I'll update this if things change with use but i've tried a lot of microfiber towels and these are the best so far. There is some lint when they arrive new, but rather than pre wash them just give them a good shake and the lint is gone. I sent an email to Griot asking about pre washing and they said it was not necessary. I've got 9 of these towels so far and plan to order more. If you are looking for excellence in your detailing tools and products this is the towel to buy.

I bought some microfiber towels about 12 years ago when they were first hitting the car detailing market, and i have to say, today's towels put those to shame. These Griot's Garage towels are amazingly plush and soft. They also clean up very easily too! after cleaning up my car with some quick detail spray between washings, the towel was pretty dirty, but almost all the dirt came off with simply rinsing it in water. a little detergent and light hand scrubbing and it was spotless again.

these are just plain fantastic, if you're considering them, don't hesitate- buy them!

These are good buffing or wiping down microfibers. My biggest grief with these microfibers is how thin they are. They aren't super thin like a cheap pack of 40 no name brand microfibers but there are a lot of good microfiber similar towels in the same price range that have the same plush or better surface and a thicker plush than these griots ones. Still these are a good overall microfiber towel they are a little pricey but overall good microfiber towel.

This is the same review I'm posting for all 3 towels I've tried:
Griot's Garage 11231
Chemical Guys MIC_506_12
Cobra Deluxe Jr 600

The Griot's towels are super soft, but they aren't as absorbent as other towels I've tried. I use this for a light buff after I've cleaned/dried using my other towels (Chemical Guys, and Cobra Deluxe Jr). The Cobras are my favorite, giving the best balance of absorbency and softness, They're a high quality towel, and the price reflects it and I can use it for anything from detailing, drying, to buffing. The Chemical Guys towels are a great value, slightly less soft than the others, but still good quality. Think of it as the value Cobra Deluxe Jr.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High loft cloth gently lifts dirt off paint
  • Soft micro fiber leaves no lint
  • Machine washable
  • Color coded for use with Speed Shine
  • Each cloth is 15.75 inch x 15.75 inch

Description

It makes a huge difference in how your surface product (Speed Shine, polishes, waxes and water) buffs out, and whether or not they damage your delicate surface. When it comes to buffing out its Speed Shine, Griot's Garage most popular quick detailing product. These cloths are insane. The nap is plush and ultra-thick to cushion your paint and hold foreign objects deep in the nap so they're not dragged across your paint. They are also highly absorbent which aids in buffing out the Speed Shine. This is the softest micro fiber towel. Washable, to use over and over again. Set of three, 15-3/4 inch x 15-3/4 inch cloth.



Decent little micro's. I like to use my cobra waffle weave micro's for drying the car, but the plush kind for spray on wash/detailer spray and removing wax and window cleaning, and ultra cheapo amazon basic ones for break dust and under the hood... I toss them all in a box and when I'm getting low I have a nice load to wash instead of just having 1 or 2 towels I have to wash every time I do the car. Sometimes I just toss the amazon ones if they are real grungy since they are cheap enough to do so. Works well... Get a lot of life out of my towels and feel good about the paint that way.

Very thick and plush, makes it easier to perform a light, one-direction wipe without scratching the finish with the dust and grime build up on a stored vehicle. The different colors offered allow a car nut like me to keep window towels separate from body, wheel, interior wipes.

I was referred to Griot's Garage products years ago but decided to buy cheaper products - convinced they were the same. I was wrong. When I finally purchased my dream car there was nothing too good nor too expensive for it. I finally purchased Griot's Garage Speed Shine towels (the Speed Shine is also great) and was blown away by the quality, softness and durability of these towels. There is no comparison to those you can buy at your local store. If you enjoy and value your vehicle, spend a little more and try out Griot's Garage Micro Fiber Speed Shine Cloth. I have purchased these again and again - having never used one up but opting to move those with good wear to my "other" vehicle.

These are excellent quality. They do not leave lint and hold up very well. I use pad cleaner on them and the surprise me in how well the come out of the wash. Like all micro fiber wash w/o fabric softener and by themselves. These are purchased to replace 5 yr. old set.

These are my go to towels for quick detailing. They are soft and capture a lot of dust and work equally well for buffing. There are some complaints about lint associated with these towels. I agree with that; however, after a few washes, I haven't experienced any lint problems at all. I use them with other quick detailers and with waterless washes as well. Great to have in the detailing cabinet and in the car. I keep buying these despite the fact that I have enough...

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment