Tuesday, October 29, 2019

DC Sports SHC4404 Scion xD Silver 4-2-1 Header with Ceramic

DC Sports SHC4404 Scion xD Silver 4-2-1 Header with Ceramic Coating

DC Sports SHC4404 Scion xD Silver 4-2-1 Header with Ceramic Coating

 Holy S***!! After installing this, my car went from sounding like a hybrid straight to a turboed Evo. Not saying my car sounds like an Evo but wow. Definitely changed the sound, can't say for performance yet because my car is undergoing some other problems not related but yeah, so far so good. Didn't realize something so small could effect the sound of your car that much. If my video goes through, feel free to fast forward because I initially made it for my cousin. I'm satisfied so far, with the product.

Big difference! I can feel it in the acceleration and it seems as the engine is breathing easier.

excellent product. great price


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance
  • CAD-rendered, race-inspired, 4-into-1 design emphasizes top end power for road racing applications
  • Durable mild steel with ceramic coating
  • CNC mandrel bends with robotically-welded fittings deliver perfect fit

Description

DC Sports 4-2-1 one piece header systems deliver incredible low to midrange power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. The 4-2-1 one piece headers are much lighter than stock systems and are on average two pounds lighter than the two piece systems.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment