Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC967A Ceramic Disc Pad Set With Installation Hardware,

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC967A Ceramic Disc Pad Set With Installation Hardware, Rear

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC967A Ceramic Disc Pad Set With Installation Hardware, Rear

Application 2005 Dodge Ram1500. Bought to replace a set of this same pad that had been on the truck for 80,000 miles. Excellent service life and stopping power with little to no dust are key reasons I buy this pad. The MAIN reason I have always bought Wagner TQC pads is the little sticker on the box that says made in the USA. This set was made in the USA! To me that says a lot. After having been on the vehicle for 80,000 miles there was still about 1/3 life left to the old set. Very long lived and excellent service life. No complaints and would definitely continue to use this product.

Perfect brakes, well made, heavy duty, and QUIET. Old brakes squeaked, but not these. Perfect replacement fit, came with springs. Some brakes make you use the old springs. I trust the Wagner brand most when I buy brakes. I have had no issues at all from Wagner Thermo Quiet brand brakes on 3 different vehicles over the past few years, both car and truck types. My favorite, and better than local speed shop brakes. I like the fact that they stop quickly, and are Ceramic Pads, so they eat the rotors less. I suggest Ceramic pads for longer brake and rotor life. Metallic pads eat the rotors away faster.

I bought the same brand for the front and back and have had these on my truck for 30k miles. They seem to wear well, and rarely make any noise. I do have some rotor wear and warping, so might need new rotors for the next brake job.

Worked fine

Bought these for my 2003 Dodge Ram..they work way better than the ones the shop put on last time! They are tight and stop this truck! I am impressed and very happy to have great brakes again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 35% Quieter
  • 15% More stopping power
  • Longer lasting
  • Cleaner wheels
  • Install Wagner Brake products with total confidence

Description

Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads feature Wagner OE21 low copper technology, setting new benchmarks for our ceramic brake pad performance.



worked well

I replaced these with the rotors on a 2009 Dodge ram, so far no squeals or excessive brake dust

These pads were spot on in terms of matching OEM. Easy to replace as well as the brackets that come with these pads. No noise, smooth, and seamless braking. Very impressed!

These were a perfect fit on my 2005 Dodge Ram 1500. They are as good as the original pads. I am going to purchase another set for next time around.

works as intended. Since my husband just installed I can not comment on duration of use yet.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment