Saturday, November 23, 2019

Flowtech 50251FLT Red Hots Glass Pack

Flowtech 50251FLT Red Hots Glass Pack Muffler

Flowtech 50251FLT Red Hots Glass Pack Muffler

Bought this flowtech red hot glasspack for my 2000 xj 4.0l. cut the resonator out and welded new pipe and the red hot glasspack into the factory exhaust. Sounds pretty good for being under $20. With the extra pipe I was still under $30 since I welded it in myself. Yes the paint burns off but I don't care about that. The price is cheap so why care about the paint on it.

Awesome sound for a little price. I slapped this thing on my 90 Jeep Comanche with the 4.0 I6 and it gave it a nice deep rumble. Does not sound like a ricer at all, I connected it to the stock pipe (2in OD) and it isn't too loud but gives in a nice rumble.

Easy install on my 2001 Jeep Cherokee sport 4.0 4dr Awd, California emissions. Cut the flange off the old muffler and welded it on to the glasspack. Not quite as loud as I expected but I’m sure the neighbors would prefer this. I’m also still running the factory cats, so I’m sure without Cali emissions it’s louder.

Like the price, and initial look of it but it is painted not powder coated it will easily scrath. Easy to install if you're going to use clamps. As far as sound it's great for the price. It made my 6v comuter sound like my (work truck V8 at idle) once it reaches 3500 rpms it sounds like a ricer on steroids. Also doesn't have the crackle and pop sounds your expect from a glasspack. But it's still better than the rusted through stock muffler.

Nice deep sound. Small size was easy to install. Unlike other performance muffler brands 2 1/4 pipes were the same price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Delivers Rich,Powerful,Red Hot Sound
  • Low Backpressure to Increase Performance
  • Large Diameter 3.5" Case
  • Low back pressure to increases performance

Description

Red Hots from Flowtech may be the best muffler value on the market today. The classic design includes thick, long-lasting, high heat Ceramic-Glass packing wrapped around a power louver baffle. Backpressure is decreased to increase flow, help boost power and they sound RED HOT! Red Hots are only available in a rich red finish, In your choice of 2 in., 2.250 in. and 2.5 in. outlet diameters.



My van now sounds mean. Got compliments on it. Just keep in mind you'll go a few days with an odd smell when you shut the car off, that's normal with replacing your muffler, the material inside has to burn in.

I liked this muffler a lot and it is very reasonably priced. It was a no brainer. I installed it with ease on my 2005 ford f-150 4.6 triton XL. The look on my friends faces when it was louder than their 5.4 ford v8s was awesome. great buy would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a good muffler.

The sound of these mufflers is spot on! By far the best sounding glass packs I have ever heard. I think they are a great value as well. Very satisfied customer and would purchase these again.

sounds good. very little packing inside so it doesn’t require a long time to break it in for a nice sound. half the price of a cherry bomb and sounds better out of the box. i know there’s little packing inside the glasspack because i had to cut it open and shorten it to make a custom exhaust. i would definitely buy again.

Works great. Red coating was peeling but who cares? It's going to burn off anyway plus it was under $20, what would you expect?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment