Wednesday, December 4, 2019

ZMAUTOPARTS For Ford Mustang Crystal Headlight Lamp Black Housing GT SVT

ZMAUTOPARTS For Ford Mustang Crystal Headlight Lamp Black Housing GT SVT Cobra

ZMAUTOPARTS For Ford Mustang Crystal Headlight Lamp Black Housing GT SVT Cobra

These work great and look good too. Originally I thought mine came broken but the house for the bulb just looks different than the stock ones. I did put clear silicone around the housing where the plastic meets. I’ve had experience in the past with water leaking in so i wanted to avoid that before it became a problem. I also put a ceramic wax coating on the lights to prevent or protect them from sun damage. I highly recommend doing this as the clear coat on these cheaper headlights doesn’t seem on par with OEM. All in all this is a great replacement for stock and looks a lot better

i ordered these headlights for my 2003 mustang mach 1 and they look awesome. love the black housing with the clear lens and for the price, totally worth every penny. with the led bulbs i'm buying are going to look totally awesome. i would recommend anyone to buy these

Im thinking about a 3 and a half stars, but I'll just give it four. The lamp itself looks totally awesome during the day and night too. They fit extremely well. I do not give it 5 stars, however, because of two important reasons to me. First, one lamp arrived with a used, orange peeling bulb installed, which meant peels were inside the lamp. Second, one lamp's adjuster does not work. Overall, they're cool and I'd recommend because of their price, but with caution.

I was actually hesitant to buy headlights again for my mustang after previous let down of h1 headlights I bought thru amazon. But would definitely recommend these headlights. I was really impressed! 5 star! Simple, clean, quailty material construction.
Only complaint the weather stripping around headlight lens peeled off within a month. But. Easy fix with a little glue.

I like it because it satisfied the look I was going for with my car. The only negative I found was that the bulbs are so dim you cannot see the road at night. At this point I am searching for replacement bulbs that are brighter.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fits 1999-2004 Ford Mustang V6 / GT / Cobra models only
  • Black Bezel With Euro Clear Lens Design
  • Comes in a Pair, LH and RH Side
  • Direct OE Factory Replacement, Precise Fitment
  • Brand New in Box with Original Packaging

Description

Vehicle Fitment : 1999-2004 Ford Mustang V6 / GT / Cobra models only. Bulbs are not included - use stock bulbs, sockets or wiring for installation. Made by an ISO certified manufacturer using materials that meet strict OEM requirements.



Is look bad ass as hell I love it match my black paints 👌

Headlights look great ! Only thing it needed was to be sealed better but you can take care of that with some clear silicone 👍🏻

Great fit and look, the clear lense allows for unobstructed light.

beautiful

Nice look

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment