Sunday, April 28, 2019

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC771 Ceramic Disc Pad Set,

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC771 Ceramic Disc Pad Set, Rear

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC771 Ceramic Disc Pad Set, Rear

Fits my 2003 Lexus IS300 no problems. Easy installation. No squeaks or anything. Very satisfied. I’ve always been a fan of Bosch or Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads, basically just get whichever one cheaper or on sale as long as all the specs match up, you won’t be disappointed.

Always worth the extra couple minutes and couple bucks to spray a coating of “CRC DiscQuiet” over the back side of the pads too.

This is a high quality piece. Installation was clean too. These brakes produce very little if any brake dust which is great if you have nice rims or hate cleaning your wheels. I have noticed on ThermoQuiet's in the past that they aren't very grabby initially. This set that I am commenting on is going on the back so it is hard to tell.

It was a great item and I saved a lot of money by buying this item from Amazon. My car was vibrating a lot when I applied the brakes, so, after I've replaced my brakes and rotors, braking was great and it was very smooth.

Purchased these for my IS300 and they are great! Truly are quiet brakes

Greag for the price


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 35% Quieter
  • 15% More stopping power
  • Longer lasting
  • Cleaner wheels
  • Install Wagner Brake products with total confidence

Description

Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads feature Wagner OE21 low copper technology, setting new benchmarks for our ceramic brake pad performance.



Great Product!

Perfect fit. Came with new clips and easy to install! Great buy for the money and does not squeal.

Installed on 2001 IS300, perfect fit and greatly improved braking

Great deal for my car. DIY all the way!

just fine!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment