Saturday, April 27, 2019

HD Speed All in One Polish/Wax - 16 oz. | Clear Coat Car Polish and Wax in One | Paint Protection, Swirl

HD Speed All in One Polish/Wax - 16 oz. | Clear Coat Car Polish and Wax in One | Paint Protection, Swirl Correction | Made in USA | All Natural | No Harmful Chemicals

HD Speed All in One Polish/Wax - 16 oz. | Clear Coat Car Polish and Wax in One | Paint Protection, Swirl Correction | Made in USA | All Natural | No Harmful Chemicals

My shop details about 110 Cars a month. 80% of those cars get a 1-Step cut and polish all in one with this product.
It has great cutting ability when paid with Microfiber cutting pad. **Capable of getting 80% or greater correction on medium and softer paints.** (60% correction on harder paints)

It finishes down perfectly when used with a finishing or polish pad.

As far as protection / durability equals about 4-5 weeks. 90% of waxes fall into this length of time for durability.

All photos were 1 Step all-in-one correction details with this product. I paired this product with Griots Boss 21 Polisher & Microfiber cutting pads by Griots.

The best AIO I have used. As a dealer, I use an AIO product from a very large direct seller who delivers to dealers; however, this product is much better. I used this on a personal vehicle and the results were outstanding. A super glossy shine as advertised. I followed the instructions exactly. We use a 6 inch DA random orbital polisher - HD recommends using this. I used an orange pad to help cure some surface defects. As per the instructions, I used very little of the product. The product goes off quickly and easily with a clean micro fiber towel.

Here are some tips to help using this product: First, the contents were quite thick and I put the bottle on black asphalt for 20 minutes before shaking and applying the product - the bottle is black so it absorbed heat. After shaking the warmed bottle, the product was a perfect consistency. I sprayed a fine water mist on the pad before applying the product to the pad for the first time. I wore disposable gloves as recommended and used a gloved finger to distribute the product on the pad each time I applied it to the pad - doing this virtually eliminates sling (product slinging onto other surfaces). If you are going to treat your black rubber and plastic surfaces, do it before applying this product (if you get some HD product on plastic or rubber, it won't show). Use only a silicone based product to treat black plastic or rubber (which I cut with 50% water to avoid the ultra high shine look). In addition, I did a very thorough wash on the vehicle and used detailing clay. The clay must be used with a suitable lubricant. I always use a new pad on every vehicle - cleaning an old pad takes too much time and an old pad can mark the vehicle surface if not properly cleaned. Lastly, do not buy the large size product unless you are a professional detailer - fresh product works best.

I don’t often write reviews, but this product - HD Speed All in One Polish - definitely deserves one. My car was sitting in the driveway one day and I did not realize my neighbors were having their pavers redone. The installers used a blower to do polymeric sand, which they managed to also cover my car with. After sitting in the sun all day, the sand was stuck to the paint. I had someone work on it that was able to remove the polymeric sand, but my car was left covered in micro scratches and swirl marks. I was told by several professionals that the car would need to be repainted. I decided to give this product a try first....figured it couldn’t hurt. If you look at the pictures, you will see the before and after. I am absolutely amazed by the results from using this product! Not only did it get the scratches and swirls out but it is so shiny that it is like a mirror. It looks better than it did new! The picture is even before wax! I am definitely a huge fan now of the HD products. It saved my paint and the value of my car. Thank you for this fabulous product!!

I detail for a living and. Polished a car last night for the first time with this product. I'm impressed no doubt. For an AIO product it does the job very well. Little does go a long way. Easy to wipe off although after about 35 minutes it does start to dry up. No problem it was still easy to wipe off. I have my go to product which is 3x this price and that one I can leave overnight if too tired to wipe off and still comes off like butter. I have no complaint at all. This is an excellent polish and saved me time from putting on a wax or sealant. IMO a sealant or way is always needed because I'm sure the sealant properties can't be that good with an all in one. Again I'm very happy with the performance. This is a car I clayed and polished last night for a customer.....no words to describe her JOY!!! P.s. it's in the technique of polishing more then the product. No product can compensate for inexperience ..

I'm hesitate to write this review bcuz I font want everyone knowing how great this product is. It is like my secret weapon. When paired with a cutting pad, it is an excellent 1-step polish/wax that will give above average results sure to please 99.9% of all customers and users. Photo posted is not fake or edited. Just meguiars cutting disc on rupes 21. One step and done.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • All-In-One Product
  • Polish & Sealant
  • Minor Paint Correction
  • Leaves a High Gloss Surface
  • Easy on/off formula

Description

HD Speed polishes and protects the painted surface in one easy and simple step. Removes light to moderate surface scratches and swirl marks. This remarkable product restores color, depth, and gloss while adding a long lasting wax to the surface. Great for those who want quick paint correction with amazing paint protection.



I’ve heard, I’ve seen and I’ve used other ALL-IN-ONE but nothing I’ve seen and felt nothing like this. I used a long throw 22mm DA polisher with a 5” backing plate and a Rupes 5” DA Wool Pad just to see how they will both work together. I can’t believe how the paint looked. It was worth every penny I spent. My expectations was over exceeded. This stuff is amazing. The Montan wax that was left behind really did a beautiful job with shine and gloss. This all happened so quickly, I renamed the car BLACK BEAUTY.
If you never tried this all-in-one, I promise you it will be worth every dime you’ve spent. Try a 16oz. you’ll buy a larger one for sure. I’m going to buy a gallon.

Fantastic product and a real improvement that fits a particular need in detailing. If you don't have time for a full two-step paint correction, IPA wipe, and LSP application, this stuff is a legitimate replacement.

The polish itself is purple, smells like grape bubblegum, doesn't dust at all from what I can tell (unless I'm going out of my way to try and make it dust), and is very effective without having to use anything more than about three pea-sized drops per panel. It wipes off fairly easily, but being an LSP, there is some resistance in wiping off the product once it hazes. Nothing close to the level of difficulty in removing an oily finishing polish, though.

Also, the LSP beads really well. After looking at the MSDS sheet for this, it appears to contain some of the same ingredients as HD Poxy, which is a sealant that contains Montan Wax. I may be totally wrong, but that could account for how good this looks on dark paint. It looks really nice on metallic colors as well. Additionally, I used it for polishing the side and rear windows and couldn't have been happier with the results.

All in all, it's a great product and is a real time-saver when you're filling a certain price point in detailing, or if you're working on a daily driver in your own garage or something and don't want to spend 72 hours doing a full paint correction and LSP application. For what it is, it's just about perfect.

The only drawback is the cap on the bottle. You can't close it without shooting more product out, so I have to point it at the polishing pad every time I close the bottle and just use that little additional amount for when I'm polishing. To me, the best bottle tops are the mustard and ketchup style cones that have the screw-on cover. You can control how much product comes out of the bottle that way, and they're super easy to use if you're in a hurry. Otherwise, I love this stuff.

One trick I've read about is to work on each panel and let the LSP residue sit on the surface while you're finishing the rest of the car - then, go back and remove the residue at once. I read that it supposedly allows for greater durability of the LSP.

Incredible when paired with a rupes and uro fibers. That combination will finish down like a dream on most paint types. As always, you should perform a test spot to double check. You should have this bottle until you die as it’s so massive lol.
MISCONCEPTIONS WITH AIOS
The most difficult thing to do is purposely come up short in detailing. When you sell AIO jobs you should NOT be aiming for anything close to 100% defect removal. Instead, shoot for gloss enhancement. This means be happy with 50-70 percent defect removal. Leave the lights in the closet (after the test spot), speed those arms up, and take a few less passes.
If a client is looking for 100% defect removal, make sure you price accordingly.

ALSO there’s a lot of talk going around that this product has fillers. It does not. It is just that good. I’ve done multiple panel wipes with eraser after using this product and everything checks out.
Enjoy

All in one? Me? Never!!!
Then along came HD speed!
Holy sh*t
Stuff is amazing
Paint is black glass
Removed imperfections buffed to a high gloss
And wipe off is truly one sweeping moment!
And on a black car!
I’ve used finishing pads cutting pads
And always have excellent results!!

I’m nuts OCD with my car!
I have 1000$ of products
I can honestly just go to HD speed and get it all in one shot!
Assure you no disappointments

Works awesome for what it is.
-Smells great
-The paint correction isn't perfect but it's definitely a good enough for now type thing during the winter months, it would work great as a maintance polish. My car's paint is very tough, if you have a car with softer paint like a Subaru, this would be perfect.
-Goes on easy with a DA, breaks down to clear
- Saves tons of time - usually I do a 2 step polish and then a sealant, while the results aren't as perfect as doing all 3 of those things separately, you get close results in 1/3 the time. I'll take it!
-Sealant aspect seems good, water beads well, will comment in the future on the longevity.
-All and all, if you have DA polisher, for $30 this stuff is pretty awesome, definitely pull the trigger, you won't be disappointed.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment