Tuesday, July 2, 2019

DC Sports AHC6007 Acura Integra GS-R 4-2-1 Header with Ceramic Coating, 2 Piece,

DC Sports AHC6007 Acura Integra GS-R 4-2-1 Header with Ceramic Coating, 2 Piece, Silver

DC Sports AHC6007 Acura Integra GS-R 4-2-1 Header with Ceramic Coating, 2 Piece, Silver

Edit: this is for ahc6507, (one piece design, not the two piece) I don’t know why amazon wanted me to review something I had to return.

Got this for 98 GSR for 100 bucks less than my local shops. Authentic quality DC Sports construction and OEM fit. This is a one piece 4-2-1 and it shipped to my house here in SoCal no problem, which was a relief because amazon has major issues with some of the other dc headers available for my car, previously I wanted to order the 4-1 ceramic for my car but for some reason it could not be shipped to my house or an amazon locker, so I ordered a two piece one instead...when it came in it was missing the down pipe. I sent it back and settled on the 4-2-1 one piece and it shipped fine to my door which boggles my mind because the 4-1 one piece would likely have shipped in the exact same dimension box but overall I’m pleased because of the price. There is no carb stamp on the header but it does come with a decal.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance
  • CAD-rendered design with threaded flanges for easy installation
  • 4-2-1 design emphasizes low and midrange power for street/strip applications
  • CNC mandrel bends with robotically-welded fittings deliver perfect fit
  • CNC machined flanges and O-ring seals eliminate leaks

Description

DC Sports 4-2-1 one piece header systems deliver incredible low to midrange power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. The 4-2-1 one piece headers are much lighter than stock systems and are on average two pounds lighter than the two piece systems.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment