Friday, July 19, 2019

Meguiar's A2216 16 Ounce Carnauba

Meguiar's A2216 16 Ounce Carnauba Wax

Meguiar's A2216 16 Ounce Carnauba Wax

Over the past 45 years I have used many different brands of car wax. This one works very well. It goes on easy, and it comes off easy. But, the shine isn't any better than other products I have used. It does give a very good shine. But, I have had better results with Liquid Glass and TR-3. The problem with the two products that I just mentioned is that some states don't allow the purchase of it anymore. This Meguier's wax is good stuff. There's nothing wrong with it

Beat wax I ever used. I use the megiures DA buffer and applied after a thorough decrease and wash. The car never looked so good. I got compliments from people I have known for yrs, who thought I bought a new car. It was a dramatic difference from the Gold Class Carnuba I had been using.

I use dozens of waxes to fit my needs; but this remains my favorite. I use it on glass, paint, and wheels. It goes on and comes off easily and leaves a nice shine. Pair it with the Meguires Paint Cleaner and Polish products for tougher jobs. Once you get a good base it gets even easier to maintain; I can wax a car in 20 mins if maintained. Great product!!

I've used this wax for years and have never been disappointed, easily applied by hand and removed by hand. I'm just your average homeowner who doesn't have a lot of detailing equipment. This wax holds up easily in the Florida weather, though I do keep my vehicle in the garage.

What you would expect from Meguiar's. Easy to apply and gives the car a good deep long lasting wax and shine. I use a standard microfiber applicator pad and finish with microfiber towels. It does of good job of protecting the car finish.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM CARNAUBA WAX: Highest-grade carnauba wax provides strong, long-lasting protection to clear coat and single stage paint
  • SHINE AND GLOSS: Creates brilliant show car shine and locks it in with an extremely durable wax barrier
  • UV PROTECTION: Offers protection against the damaging effects of the sun
  • EASY TO APPLY: Easier to use than traditional carnauba wax
  • IDEAL AFTER POLISHING: Excellent product to use after polishing to seal in rich gloss and brilliance and create a protective coating

Description

Use Meguiar’s Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax to give your car’s paint surface strong, long-lasting wax protection. We use the highest grade of carnauba wax to seal in brilliant shine and gloss while creating an extremely durable protective barrier. Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax protects glossy clear coats and single stage paint, and is an ideal wax to apply after polishing. Carnauba offers a dark, rich gloss and shine while protecting the paint and is easier to use than traditional carnauba wax.



Easy to apply and remove. Excellent results. Used in combination with surface sealant appears to provide a protective coating that protects the paint from being damage by gasoline spills, road grime, etc.

Good wax. Easy to apply, easy to wipe off.

Car has a deep gloss and shine after application. Water beads right up. Car looks like it was just driven off the showroom floor for days. Only drawback is that, like all pure Carnauba wax, it comes off after a few rain showers or a few weeks. So I have to reapply it regularly.

Did my 2015 Forester and 2016 Explorer both came out real good.I always wash cars myself with soft cloth and dry off with leaf blower(Gas) as will get many comments on car's and how clean they are, Also beads up nice in wet weather here in Fl.

Have used Meguiar products for many, many years. They're fantastic. I love their Liquid Gold polish (put it on both my cars once a year), and then put a coat of Carnauba Wax on top of that 3 times a year. Brilliant finish and great protection. Our 8-year old Toyota Highlander looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment