Friday, August 2, 2019

Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating (15cc Complete

Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating (15cc Complete Kit)

Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating (15cc Complete Kit)

I happened to purchase direct from Wolfgang and I prepared the surface as directed in instructions first washed the car then clay barred the whole car. Next I used Iron.X spray to decontaminate and remove iron that was embedded in paint from brake dust. When this product reacts with iron it bleeds reddish purple. I had very little iron because I clean my car often and clay bar behind wheel wells often. Next step is polishing with my 2 stage Porter Cable polisher. Next I stripped all oils and wax with Wolfgang Perfekt Finish Paint Prep which is an alcohol based formula probably the most important step in the preparing for sealing process. Finally I applied the sealant with the syringe onto the supplied sponge applicator in an extremely small amount in an x pattern onto the applicator. Note less is more! You will get great results if you follow application instructions. I have had the sealant on the car for 2 months and wash the car weekly by hand.The results show very high gloss and excellent beading with no loss of sealant so far. I gave 4 stars till I see how long it lasts 3 years is the max life advertised, we will see. I know this is a lot of t[me and effort but it is a 3 dimensional product that is a hard protective layer. I even think it out shines Carnuba wax and way outlasts it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating is designed for vehicles with a smooth, swirl-free finish. If necessary, use Wolfgang Uber Compound and Finishing Glaze to first polish the paint to a high gloss finish.

Description

Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating is not a wax or synthetic paint sealant, but rather a clear resin that chemically bonds to clear coat, creating a tough-as-nails shell of protection that can withstand repeated exposure to environmental contaminants without wearing off. Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating protects against wash-induced swirl marks, oxidation, bug stains, road salt, water spots, and bird droppings. This actually decreases the cost of maintaining your vehicle because less maintenance is required to keep the exterior looking clean and shiny. Kit includes: 15cc Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating 16 oz. Wolfgang Perfekt Finish Paint Prep 16 oz. Wolfgang Auto Bathe 2 Lake Country Coating Applicators 2 Gold Wax Finger Pockets 2 Wolfgang Concours-Series Microfiber Towel, 16 x 24 inches.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment