Saturday, September 21, 2019

Power Stop K2298-26 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Brake

Power Stop K2298-26 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Brake Kit

Power Stop K2298-26 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Brake Kit

There wasn't many reviews on these guys but I did a lot of research and found that what finally sold me on these were a couple of things: for starters it is a well priced item, there is a counter part that is essentially the same item but cheaper you could get but they would not come with the same brake pads, and all the videos up and after speaking to reps I found that for my type of driving getting the "racing edition" of the power stop rotors and brake pads would benefit my car longer. I would always go slotted and drilled based on the simple fact that they dont rust because of the special coating and any kind of brake dust wont be caught up and caking as much. The look itself definitely enhanced my vehicle big time as soon as installed them and took away the shake I had on her because of my bad front rotors. So far so good with them being on the car and installation was cake, these actually come with some good instructions as well if you've never done them by yourself (but I would always recommend the buddy system and that one of the two actually know what they are doing). I have had no issues with noise after installing and I felt the difference immediately from a smoother drive to quick stopping abilities at high rate of speed to something not so highway. Definitely a good buy if you are willing to spend a little more.

So far they doing what I was expecting, my commute is stop and go at high speed and the braking it's smooth and I love my car not making any weird noises anymore, by the way I did the whole installation myself, dealers try to charge wait too much for the job.

Great product as always from Power Stop

Perfect fit. Super easy install.

Great brakes! Will purchase again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Components are engineered to handle the increased demand of high horsepower cars and modified vehicles.
  • Dust-free braking performance.
  • Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation for improved stopping power with virtually no noise
  • Drilled and slotted rotors keep your brakes cool even in the most extreme conditions
  • Designed as a performance bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, without sacrificing everyday drivability

Description

The Power Stop Z26 Street Warrior performance brake kit is designed for muscles cars and modified vehicles. The brake torque from the Z26 pads is consistenly higher than original equipment with outstanding thermal stability to handle the most demanding conditions. Combine these pads with our drilled and slotted rotors increases the brake power of your ride to handle the most spirited drivers.



They work great, and great price!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment