Thursday, September 26, 2019

Adam's Ceramic Waterless Wash - Clean & Boost The Ceramic Nano Paint Protection of Boat, RV, Truck &

Adam's Ceramic Waterless Wash - Clean & Boost The Ceramic Nano Paint Protection of Boat, RV, Truck & Motorcycle - Hydrophobic Top Coat Cleaner & Sealant to Extend The Life of Ceramic Coatings (8 oz)

Adam's Ceramic Waterless Wash - Clean & Boost The Ceramic Nano Paint Protection of Boat, RV, Truck & Motorcycle - Hydrophobic Top Coat Cleaner & Sealant to Extend The Life of Ceramic Coatings (8 oz)

I brought this product along for a recent week long road trip for touch ups every other day as long as it didn't rain and the paint was very dirty from mud and road grime. Prior to the trip I washed with regular car soap and then dried using Adam's Ceramic Boost as a drying aid. That alone left a great shine and very good protection on top of my already ceramic coated paint.

We made it to our destination with no rain and amazingly no rain for the whole 6 days we were there. The day after arriving and then 3 days later I used this product to 'wash' my vehicle basically getting rid of light dust and pollen which had accumulated. I also used it on the first wash to get rid of some bugs on the front. I used this product in the shade under some dense trees. I pre soaked the bugs on the front and side mirrors and then use a microfiber to wipe them off which was pretty easy after letting the product soak to soften then up. After that, I went from panel to panel using Adams Waterless Wash Towels folding often wiping up the product I sprayed. I had a clean plush microfiber towel on hand to use to buff whatever bit was left on a panel after cleaning/wiping with the waterless wash towel. The product wipes off easily and leaves behind an amazing shine after that final quick touch up with the plush towel. I have black paint, not metallic, and this product did not induce any swirls or scratches. Of course that has to be amended to say that one MUST use common sense. If you've got mud, heavy contamination or stuff like sand on your paint from being at the beach don't use a product like this. A hose and bucket is what you'll be needing.

I've used many car care products from many companies over the past 20 years and I have to say I'm a fan of Adam's products for the most part. You pay a little more for some of their stuff but the quality is there and let me say, their detail spray is one of the easiest to use (no haze or anything like that) and leaves incredible gloss behind.

As a waterless wash, I think I prefer the original Adam's waterless wash. This just doesnt clean as well. Doesnt really grab dirt or break down some small stuff as well as the original stuff.

Definately needs to be diluted with some water as I can confirm that this does streak a lot, even with a premium microfiber towels.

However, I love the finished result once getting passed th e streaks. Adds a noticeable pop on my black model 3 (had cquartz finest reserve applied a year ago on it).

I'll also say I prefer this to Carpros Reload which was as huge disappoint for the price. I beleive this product actuslly has more SI02 than Reload, which makes things even more interesting. Not sure if ones cures on better than the other though. Not sure if it's even a fair comparison but it seems similar.

Also wanted to mention that the smell is like a lollipop or a jelly rancher and when I'm buffing the streaks off my car, it kinda makes the finish seem sorta sticky.

I used this on my ceramic coated vehicle. It cleaned light - moderate dirt very well, and left amazing gloss! You can see the dirt lifting when you spray this on, and then you can see the dirt stuck in the towel.
I will be buying this again. I sprayed water (out of a spray bottle) onto the paint to see how it would react. The water beaded in tight beads, and when I poured water on the surface, it repelled water like crazy! Left my car clean, shiny, and protected. This is becoming one of my favorite products.

Ooo and it smells pleasant. I can't place exactly what it is, but it's nice!

This product not only cleaned but made my car slick and shiny 10/10

And this seemingly small spray bottle goes along way.

This product does an excellent job of helping your car retain that "wet" look that the original coating of ceramic spray helped you attain. It also helps to maintain the hydrophobic properties that a ceramic coating provides. The price could be a little bit better (at least at the time of this review), but I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great waterless wash product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ INFUSED WITH 10% SIO2 CONCENTRATION - Adam's Ceramic Waterless Wash uses an advanced blend of emulsifiers and wetting agents that encapsulate the dirt particles, making it easy to clean and shine the paint without the use of water. In addition, we've added the perfect infusion of Adam's Iconic Ceramic SIO2 technology to repel, bead water, and boost the lifetime of your protection.
  • ✅ LEAVES FINISH CLEAR & PROTECTED - Our Waterless Wash is a go-to wipe-down necessity for any car show enthusiast or shine fanatic that wants a streak-free shine every time, now packed with 10% SIO2 technology! For best results, use a clean and dry microfiber towel or cleaning cloth. Not using a clean, dry towel will cause this product to be streaky and not wipe away streak-free.
  • ✅ UPDATED FORMULA ADDS PROTECTION WHILE EFFECTIVELY CLEANING - Formulated using extra surfactants and lubricants in it that lift the dirt up and away from your finish and into the towel. When using this product, we highly recommend using a longer pile Borderless Grey Towel to provide a safe and easy way to clean your ceramic coated ride when proper washing methods are not available.
  • ✅ WORKS ON BOTH COATED AND UNCOATED VEHICLES - Adam's Ceramic Waterless Wash is a revolutionary way to clean your ceramic coated vehicle and safely remove dirt without scratching your car. This product simply cleans, shines and protect your paint like armor. We don't claim this to be a true ceramic spray coating, this is simply a ceramic maintenance product like our Ceramic Boost, Liquid Wax, Rinse & Coat, and Wash & Coat!
  • ✅ 110% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND USA MADE - Our Ceramic Waterless Wash is part of a family of scientifically advanced technology specially formulated to enhance the ceramic coating process. We pride ourselves in customers service and satisfaction. We believe that you will be AMAZED with our line of car cleaning and automotive detailing products! If you don't agree, we'll do everything we can to make it right.

Description

Just when you think our Waterless Wash could not get any better, it advances with a massive upgrade in protective technology. Our Waterless Wash is a go-to wipe down necessity for any show goer, or shine fanatic that wants a streak-free shine every time. Now packed with 7% SIO2 technology, this advanced formula is ideal for safely cleaning your coated vehicle but works great on non-coated vehicles too. Here at Adam's HQ, we use our Waterless Wash to safely remove dirt, grime, road spray, and dust, but it has always lacked a protective agent afterwards, which leaves us topping with a Spray Wax or Ceramic Boost. If you're looking for a straight cleaner that does not leave any protection behind, then the original Waterless Wash is for you; however, with Ceramic Waterless Wash, your ceramic maintenance process just got easier by combining two steps, while allowing you to continue topping it with Ceramic Boost for that insane amount of shine and hydrophobicity!



Simply one of the BEST waterless washes I have EVER used! Great product that I enjoy using. I can actually feel the slickness under my towel!

Easy to use get plenty of towels, smells great

Like all of Adam's line of products, this one won't disappoint.

Easy to use

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment