Friday, September 27, 2019

Renew Protect RP.08 :: Fine Finish Polish & Glaze - Infused w/ 35% Titanium, Quartz, Zinc, and Diamond

Renew Protect RP.08 :: Fine Finish Polish & Glaze - Infused w/ 35% Titanium, Quartz, Zinc, and Diamond Nano-Ceramics, 16oz + Free GLOZ Sample

Renew Protect RP.08 :: Fine Finish Polish & Glaze - Infused w/ 35% Titanium, Quartz, Zinc, and Diamond Nano-Ceramics, 16oz + Free GLOZ Sample

I usually don’t write a lot of reviews but I do when something comes across to me that is worth writing. This product is worth writing! I am very picky when it comes to detailing my vehicle. I never use auto car washes unless it’s touchless but that’s rare due to the harsh chemicals but in harsh winters it’s better than having salt sit on your car. Anyways, I have always hand washed my vehicles and with all my cars I like to keep them clean and washed at least twice a week or more if it’s dirty to keep maintaining it. So this weekend I decided to give my Land Rover a full detail since it was warm enough for a wash after it’s been through a pretty cold and dirty month of heavily salted roads.

Since my vehicle is pretty well maintained I still prepped it before applying rp.08 followed by rp.11 I first rinsed the car and washed it with a mixture of car wash detergent and dawn to remove most of the prior sealants and waxes. Once washed, I clayed the vehicle including the windshield, rear windshield, side windows, and my entire glass roof followed by a high pressure rinse. Dried the vehicle and then final prep it with isopropyl spray to make sure the surface is completely clean and free of oils and waxes before applying the rp.08.

Before I applied the rp.08 I noticed some swirls but not a lot but since this is a final step product I bugged the rp.08 onto the entire car like I was polishing and allowed it to sit for 20 minutes. Working with one panel at a time I started with the hood because it is the most difficult to work with in any car since it is a big panel excluding the glass roof but it’s all glass so it’s pretty easy to deal with that.

Following the 20 min time to cure I buffed off the rp.08 with a new microfiber towel and did this to the entire vehicle. After the vehicle was buffed off I used rp.11 to get rid of any leftover residues or spots I have missed during buffing. I noticed immediately that the surface of the vehicle felt different when you knock on it with your nail it feels as if there is a layer on top of the clear coat and that is what it is. Shine wise it seemed to be as good as before since I had been treating my car with car guys hybrid wax but the results after being on the car for 24 hours is amazing! After one day I noticed that it is even glossier and contained a deeper shine than the day it went on! The surface seemed to hardened up as well which is what ceramic coatings are supposed to do! I am truly impressed and the application is by far easier than the traditional ceramic application. I am a firm believer of renew protects products and will use it on my other vehicles. I have not tried applying the included sample of gloz yet but will try when I have a chance. I even applied rp.08 on my gloss black wheels and the results are great as well!

So I used this after applying the rp.05
It definitely does the trick. Idk if I'd label it a ceramic coating. I won't be able to say how great the 2 year endurance claim is. But I did a truck yesterday, it sat out thru a rainstorm then sunshine (no water spots) and then over night at the customers house it got sapped all over by a tree. He brought it back to me freaking out and I just hit it with some water from a pressure washer and all the sapp slid off and it was smooth to the touch again and didn't need soap or claybar. Wiped clean and smooth to the touch with a microfiber shamios without any micro swirl scratches.
My new go to polishing process after doing some cutting.

 I'm so amazed at how easy the ceramic coat is to apply, goes on like car wax. Allow for 20min to dry then buff off.i applied the product to the car, glass and lights. The result is practically a mirror finish

I am very satisfied with the results of using PURE on my car to protect its finish and keep it looking good. It's easy to just spray the car and have the dirt roll off. It lasts a long time, too, without reapplying. I've also used PURE on exterior glass and the shower enclosure with great results.

Easy on easy off great shine. Foam pad needed for application follow directions.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PROTECTION - Extreme fine finish polish infused with 35% titanium, zinc, quartz, diamond nano-ceramics.
  • LONGEVITY - Provides hydrophobic properties with a minimum longevity of 6 months.
  • SELF-CLEANING - Hydrophobic finish, so less washing will be required.
  • PERFECTION - Professional fine-finish polish to remove micro to minor imperfections and scratches. Creates a mirror-like pure ceramic finish. Can be used as final prep for 100% ceramic coating.
  • VERSATILITY - Cars, motorcycles, RVs, boats, windshields, acrylic, exterior glass, vinyl wrap, and more.

Description

Apply by hand or machine to: cars, motorcycles, RVs, boats, windshields, acrylic and vinyl windows, exterior glass, vinyl wrap, and more.

The only fine-finish polish-glaze cream infused with 35% titanium, quartz, zinc, and diamond nano-ceramics.

RP.08 provides extreme hydrophobic properties and a high level of perfection and longevity. This finish is considered self-cleaning, so less washing will be required.

Use as a final detailing step or as a final prep for 100% ceramic coating. For regular cleaning and ceramic maintenance, use GLAS and/or RP.11.

For machine application, use polish or finish pad. Buff 2 x 2ft areas slowly at medium speed.



RP.08 (Pure) was really easy to apply and take back off. Its a Ceramic finish without the Ceramic COST!!
Thank you Renew Protect-

 We had a really good result, use it in a cold surface and follow the directions.
Very easy.

Love it! This guy makes great stuff!

Works as advertised.

I've been using RenewProtect products for over 4 years. I always try whatever comes out new because I know it is good stuff. I put this RP 08 Pure on my 2005 Grand Cherokee that gets dirty easy all the time. It now looks like new again, and I hardly ever have to wash it anymore in comparison to before. I can't even believe it is so effective!
I then put it on my MINI and when I was on a rally overnight a friend had his MINI parked beside mine. He had just had $1000 detail with Ceramic coating professionally applied put on his MINI, and I had put PURE on mine. They beaded water in the exact same patterns and shine just the same. Thank You RenewProtect for making the best products, this stuff ROCKS!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment