Friday, September 20, 2019

Sonax (224141) Profiline Perfect Finish - 8.45 fl.

Sonax (224141) Profiline Perfect Finish - 8.45 fl. oz.

Sonax (224141) Profiline Perfect Finish - 8.45 fl. oz.

I recently purchased this product, all I can say is unbelievable. Yes, I have bottles and bottles of polishes, and after reading an article about PF, why not add another bottle of polish to my trophy case right??
Well, after using this stuff I unloaded my trophy case of ‘best polishes I ever tried’ and this stands alone.
They key is changing the speed of the buffer. Use a rotary first at 800 rpms for about 30 seconds, up the speed to 1500 and keep buffing till the polish is just a haze. Now on black cars you will still have a little hazing, holograms, etc. So out comes the dual action. Hit the paint with PF and a microfiber pad and black paint will look like nail polish. Took me 3 hours to polish a CLK430 mercedes, including waxing. With the quart bottle you can probably polish 30 cars, this stuff goes along way.

I saw this product line on PowerNation. They were polishing a black car. I thought I would give it a try. (I try a lot of stuff).
I picked up some hard water spots left from a bout with acid rain a year ago. Nothing prior to this cleaned the acid rain spots. I wasn't expecting this but with a black buffing pad and 4 setting on my Griots DA polisher it took those spots out lickedy-split. Wow. Then I used the same on all the glass. one more Wow. It cleaned all that mess that is left behind on the windshield where the wipers don't reach. I like it. I particularly like when you rub it between your fingers you don't feel any tiny grit like you can with other polishes.

I did find one thing that was annoying. But I am not going to bad mouth the polish. This is a German product sonld in SonaxUSA. Since its sold/distributed by SonaxUSA, I would have expected the instructions to be in English. There were 14 languages of instructions - yes 14, and not one was ENGLISH !!!! (Well there was four pictures that offered the obvious, but If I had not seen the product demo'd on PowerNation, I would not have known how easy it is to use.

Love this. With my orbital and good quality pads... One product removes fine scratches and swirls to a pristine perfect finish

I am a rookie when it comes to auto detailing but can say after using a few different similiar products back to back, the Sonax by far is the best.

I had tried some other 2 in 1 scratch and polisher removers which simply didnt remove the fine scratches as well as the Sonax did. This product enabled me to perform adequate paint correction prior to apply a ceramic coating so hopefully i wont be needed to use it on my car again anytime soon.

Used on a Berlina black S2000 and I'm very happy with the results. Wipes off fairly easily as well. You use very little of the product. This size bottle will last year's so definitely worth the price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • One of the most flexible compound/polishes available in the market
  • Works well on German clear coats, Asian OEM clear coats & domestic paint finishes
  • Single step polishing of sanded paint defects such as dust inclusions or paint runs
  • Leaves a high gloss, resulting in a hologram-free paint surface; Silicone-free
  • Removes marks of P2000 grit or finer

Description

Based on extensive test results, SONAX Perfect Finish is by far, one of the most flexible compound/polishes. Works equally as well on German clear coats, Asian OEM clear coats & domestic paint finishes. Perfect Finish was developed for single step polishing of sanded paint defects such as dust inclusions or paint runs. It removes marks of P2000 grit or finer. Innovative paintwork finishing polish provides an initial deep cut, then diminishes to a high gloss, resulting in a hologram-free paint surface. Silicone-free. Body-shop safe professional polish.



This stuff is the best finishing polish I have ever used! Leaves very little dust, wipes off easily, and leave a jeweled finish on my paint. Amazing how much better this made my Ibis White paint pop on my Audi. That's not easy to do with white.

Excellent refining polish,which will work like a compound to remove medium scratches and swirls and finishes to high gloss finish, NO dusting easy wipe off

What Can I really say? There isn't anything better. If I were to complain id say the price is a little high and it can dust some. But when I get the results I do its all justified and I'm left happy.

Use in combination with the correct machine-polishing pad, Sonax Perfect Finish will yield Show Quality results. It's pricey, but totally worth it.

I used this on my Boxster with an orange pad and a DA polisher and the paint looks perfect. Great polish.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment