Sunday, October 27, 2019

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC833 Ceramic Disc Pad Set With Installation Hardware,

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC833 Ceramic Disc Pad Set With Installation Hardware, Front

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC833 Ceramic Disc Pad Set With Installation Hardware, Front

Perfect, took a little bit to fit the brake pad into the included holders but I'll take the tight fit over a loose one. Also nice to replace the old rusty looking ones and these are a little different (seem like a better quality/design) than the stock ones. Been using them for a few months now, less brake dust than what was on there and no squeeks, or other noise while braking.

These were a cinch to install. The included brackets didn't really make much sense because they had an extra tab that would have been rubbing the rotor. Just use the old brackets.
These brakes feel luxurious (sounds weird, but really...). It's almost a soft touch, but they have better stopping power than the other brake pads. They're not so aggressive that it throws you forward (unless you stomp the brake), but they are firm and consistent.
Yes, they are very quiet... but I didn't hear the other brakes either.

I will be getting these again for the rear and for all fours of my other car as well.

I Highly recommend!

Great set of pads. Easy install, exact fit and really good performance for my truck. Shipping was fast, everything and more than I needed came in the box. After I burn this set out in a few years, I will order some more.

Changed from OEM pads on my 2003 Ford Explorer. Installation was a breeze; fit is perfect. Remarkable braking on test drive; the comment that they're 20% better is quite reasonable.

Finally installed about a month ago. Seems to be of good quality from a well known brand. 1st time for ceramic pads and to early to tell on how quiet or less dust. I'm still in the break-in period and wanted to take it easy so I have not done any hard stops to test response. The clips were shipped bent so I did not use these-instead used the clips supplied with my reman calipers.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 35% Quieter
  • 15% More stopping power
  • Longer lasting
  • Cleaner wheels
  • Install Wagner Brake products with total confidence

Description

Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads feature Wagner OE21 low copper technology, setting new benchmarks for our ceramic brake pad performance.



I have bought Wagner Thermo Quiet Brake Pads for a number of cars ranging from a Mustang to a Subaru Wagon. They have worked fine in all my cars and I really like them. As named they are very quiet and require no additional shims or "grease" to operate quietly. Just put them in and put the caliper back in place.

Just put these on my 02 explorer. They were very easy to install. So far very quiet! Will definitely use again and would definitely recommend to anyone!

I put these EXCELLENT pads on my girlfriend's explorer together with the NEW rotors I bought and the vehicle ride beautifully; no more "shudder" car seems to ride smoother too, probably due the "trueness" of the new rotors; considering the pads "ride" on the rotors even though you are not braking some vibration gets transferred to the chassis. Excellent product and price.

Perfect fit for a 2005 Explorer 4.6l V8 4WD. They snapped right into place as they should. I can't comment on wear life since I just installed these a month ago. They provide excellent stopping power and there was zero squeak or vibration.

Fits perfectly to my 2006 Ford Ranger 2WD Sport. Lots of braking power.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment