Monday, November 25, 2019

For 2012-2017 Ford F-150 Front Rear eLine Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic

For 2012-2017 Ford F-150 Front Rear eLine Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic Pads

For 2012-2017 Ford F-150 Front Rear eLine Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic Pads

I replaced my stock crappy rotors which were shaved down 2 x and wobbled with common braking. I have had zero shaking pulling a mid size Kubota tractor on 18 foot trailer and a 26 foot travel trailer through the mountains of West Virginia and Virginia with amazing braking power, smooth feel and zero shaking. I highly recommend these and especially for the price. I have a 2014 F!%) eco boost with full tow package

Very nicely made rotors...
The pads are made in China but work just fine. I've been running them on my 2013 F150 for 2 months with no issues
I wish there was an option to include brake hardware.

I will buy again for my other cars.

Works great on my F150. Have not towed much yet but my original Ford rotors warped twice. Expect these to be much better.

Very nice but they do not include the retainer springs. I was able to re use the old ones but I got lucky on that.

Been runnin' on these for several months, rack up quite a few miles making deliveries.
They're holding up nicely, not rusty. I bought some for a Subaru, same thing thing.
More stopping power, money well spent. Buy with confidence I say.
Been a mechanic for 30yrs. and I'm pleased to say these are engineered well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package Includes 4 Brake Rotors And 8 Ceramic Brake Pads
  • Precision Drilled Holes For Maximum Heat Dissipation
  • Countersunk To Reduce Heat Stress And Cracks
  • Diamond Slotted To Increase Brake Pads Bite
  • Diamond Slots Acts As A Rotor Wear Indicator

Description

Ford F-150 2012-2017 ^ 6 Lug Wheels



So far they are awesome on my 2012 f150 4x4. Took me no time to install and seemed to be better quality than the motor craft rotors already on my truck. The coating did leave some dust on the wheels as it wore off the face of the rotor, but, that was to be expected.

Installed on a 2013 Raptor with 38 inch tires. Made a huge difference stopping. But the box showed up falling apart with all the inside boxes having the rotors busting out of them.

Great Product...

Over a couple of month now and they are great! Oh yeah and the look awesome!!!

Vast improvement, still going strong with no fade or vibration. Very pleased!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment