Tuesday, December 3, 2019

ACDelco 14D882CH Advantage Ceramic Front Disc Brake Pad Set with

ACDelco 14D882CH Advantage Ceramic Front Disc Brake Pad Set with Hardware

ACDelco 14D882CH Advantage Ceramic Front Disc Brake Pad Set with Hardware

My husband was able to put the brakes on my vehicle with no problem. And it works great you can just slam on the brakes and it stopped instantly I would recommend this product to anyone this going to buy a brakes front and back GMC Envoy 2003

Straight fit for my '03 trailblazer.

Changed with all rotors/pads at the same time so hard to gauge exactly how good these pads are alone, suffice to say I am pleased with the over all change and stopping power is good.

Pad / rotor changes are a pretty simple job that'll save you some bucks rather than taking it to a shop. You will need some pretty basic tools and there are MANY walkthroughs on the interwebs should you need them. Brakes are kind-of important in you driving and not-dying experience though, so if your a first timer best to get a helper who knows their stuff.

I have these installed on my 2002 Trailblazer and really don't have anything negative to say about them. They are quiet, clean, and last a long time. The ceramic is absolutely the way to go and was actually a better price than other semi-metallic pads. Semi-metallic pads are not worth the increased noise, brake dust, and shorter lifespan. I also recommend the warehouse deals option...I have been fortunate to have the used option on the last few ACDelco items purchased on here for added savings.

You can’t get ceramic pads for this cheap at the parts stores, let alone factory parts. They’re Chinese but good quality. Comes with all the hardware you need and are easy to install since they have built in anti-rattle plates.

These were perfect in every way! I have an 05 trailblazer ext and I desperately needed brake pads and good ones! I purchased these and received them insanely fast! The fit was perfect my truck stops perfectly as well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ceramic, Semi-Metallic, and Organic formulas provide safety and reliability for a range of vehicle applications
  • Basic shims, slots, and chamfers help to diminish noise, vibration, and braking harshness
  • No curing or machining required, ready to be installed right out of the box

Description

ACDelco Advantage Ceramic Disc Brake Pads have a ceramic formulation that uses less metal, providing quality braking power in a quiet and low-dusting package. Also, hardware clip kits are included where applicable. ACDelco Advantage Ceramic Disc Brake Pads are available for all makes and models. Warning: Automobile parts, accessories and ancillary chemicals contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Wash hands after using.



I expected a little cut in braking performance overall, but these AC Delco pads really exceeded my expectations. I have been using these pads around 9 months with some light trailer towing, some highway driving, and a lot of in-town driving. I certainly have been very pleased with them. They definitely bring better stopping power than other brake pads I have bought at the parts store. I also like that I get new clips for the brackets. I will definitely be buying more of these pads when my vehicle needs them.

Installed these on my 2004 Trailblazer. Replaced the crappy asbestos pads (that cost $10 more) from the local auto parts store with these and the squeeking and squeeling has stopped. My braking distance has also improved. I like that they provided a new set of stainless steel pins too.

This is my 3rd time ordering parts for my cars from Amazon, and all the parts fit and work perfectly. The price of the parts are significantly lower than that of any auto parts retail or online stores.

Install was a dream,best fitting pads I have ever installed at an amazing price. It came with all the accessory hardware I could want.

Worked great , don't know about any warranty but the price for these ac Delco breaks was the resion I purchased them stops better than anything AutoZone has

Worked perfectly.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment