Tuesday, April 23, 2019

ACDelco 18A2328A Advantage Non-Coated Front Disc Brake

ACDelco 18A2328A Advantage Non-Coated Front Disc Brake Rotor

ACDelco 18A2328A Advantage Non-Coated Front Disc Brake Rotor

Bought these to replace the front rotors on my 2009 Subaru Forester. They were a perfect match and fit with no problems. Make sure to clean them off with some brake cleaner before installation. I also like to put some anti-seize on the hub face prior to installing the rotor so it comes off easy the next time you do the brakes. Cheaper than the local auto parts store. Great value for average daily driver.

these were replacements for my vibrating rotors on my Subaru Crosstrek and I've had them for 4000 miles now and seem to work fine. My brakes developed a pulsation due to rotor warpage which is very common on Subaru's. The pads were fine and once these new rotors were installed the vibration has completely gone away. The cost to purchase these new rotors was less than what a shop wanted to resurface the old rotors.

Works great on my 09 Legacy when paired with the Centric Posi-Quiet Ceramic pads. Definitely recommend for the price, although with no coating on the hat, oxidation is definitely present.

Fits a MY13 Forester. Price was so cheap here and they work just fine BUT as I read on previous reviews the material outside the friction area will RUST right away, I really don't care as long as they break smoothly.
(Will need two 8mm long bolts to pull the old rotors out)

These fit my 2011 Subaru Ouback (front), as described. They're basic rotors, cheaper than I can find locally and I don't have to lug the old ones back for a core charge.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Manufactured with multiple alloys for improved heat dissipation and performance
  • Mill-balanced for proper rotor function; no extra weights are needed
  • Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness
  • Rounded radius for added strength

Description

ACDelco Advantage Disc Brake Rotors provide reliable vehicle braking power. Application-specific vane configuration offers greater safety and performance, dampens noise and vibration, and maximizes airflow to keep your rotor running cool. They also feature a non-directional ground finish that minimizes thickness variation and helps to extend brake pad life. These dependable aftermarket Disc Brake Rotors offer quality at an economical price.



These rotors work great. Solved vibration/pulsation problem when braking at highway speeds.

Car stops. Would buy again.

Promptly delivered, same day and fit perfectly on my 2013 Subaru Outback.

Good product but I would coat them with high heat resistant paint on the areas that the pads don’t touch. Had them on my subura for 3-4 months and they rusting

Great stopping power, little to no noise. Always my first choice.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment