Wednesday, April 24, 2019

THE RAG COMPANY (10-Pack) 16 in. x 16 in. Professional EDGELESS 365 GSM Premium 70/30 Blend Microfiber

THE RAG COMPANY (10-Pack) 16 in. x 16 in. Professional EDGELESS 365 GSM Premium 70/30 Blend Microfiber POLISHING, Wax Removal and AUTO Detailing Towels (16x16, Royal Blue)

THE RAG COMPANY (10-Pack) 16 in. x 16 in. Professional EDGELESS 365 GSM Premium 70/30 Blend Microfiber POLISHING, Wax Removal and AUTO Detailing Towels (16x16, Royal Blue)

I purchased this 10 pack of microfiber towels to use to dry and buff my vehicles. I also purchased a bundle from a local warehouse store for jobs requiring a less soft cloth. In washing two vehicles this past week I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these microfiber towels. I used some spray wax and these towels did a good job getting it off the vehicles, and buffing them afterwards. I am considering buying more of the even softer variety.

-------------------------

UPDATE: 3/23/17 - The cloths I've washed only two or three times on a delicate cycle with gentle soap have already started to fray. They are soft, but I don't expect these cloths will be something that stands up to repeated use and washings. I still like them, but this was disappointing to me and thus I've reduced my 5 star rating to a 4 star.

-------------------------

All the products (mostly towels) I buy are PROFESSIONAL and AMAZING QUALITY. I used to use the Costco/Kirkland microfibers (yellow ones) because they were the best bang for your buck and pretty decent quality. I have a black car that I keep in very good condition and I noticed after polishing my paint would be 90-95% near perfect. After using fresh/new towels from Kirkland I noticed I kept getting micro scratches in areas I knew were free of such. I assumed it was maybe the pads I was using to apply my sealant and wax that were causing it.

I bit the bullet, spent about 50 bucks on Rag Company MF's (a pack of edgeless eagle and creatures) and was excited to see what the hype was. I dint want to admit it because of my stubbornness to spend the money on good quality towels, but dam. After buffing with the 500+ eagles there were no swirls/micro scratches and I sued the same pads (washed/cleans) through my process which concluded they were the towels I was using. The only thing that touches my paint are rag company. All other uses see Kirkland.

This rag cleaned an oven touch panel that Eurow/Kirkland/Costco microfiber, ScrubDaddy and assorted chemicals didn't touch. Slightly dampened it cleaned my wooden desk of dirt that other microfiber and cleaning products left behind. For dusting floors the Eurow/Kirkland/Costco microfiber is excellent because it is very tacky. This Rag Company microfiber does a better job of moving adherent dirt - it would not do as good job as the Eurow/Kirkland/Costco microfiber which I attach six rags at once to a clamp mop handle to clean hardwood and tile floors - which gets up 5x more dirt than my previous method of sweeping or vacuuming and damp mopping. I am waiting to assess the performance of Chemical Guys microfiber on my car.

Update 2016-03-19: For adherent dirt, sticky dirt, greasy eyeglasses, streaky computer and tablet screens and greasy pasta machines THE RAG COMPANY 16" x 16" Professional Edgeless 365 GSM Premium 70/30 Blend Microfiber performs better than the Eurow/Kirkland/Costco microfiber. For dusting and loose dirt, the Eurow/Kirkland/Costco microfiber (which is very tacky feeling and staticky) outperforms THE RAG COMPANY 16" x 16" Professional Edgeless 365 GSM Premium 70/30 Blend Microfiber. The Eurow/Kirkland/Costco microfiber is a loose dirt magnet but it does not remove sticky, adherent, greasy dirt nearly as well as THE RAG COMPANY 16" x 16" Professional Edgeless 365 GSM Premium 70/30 Blend Microfiber. It depends on the cleaning task. My 5 star assessment of this product stands.

These microfiber cloths work quite well for detailing. They don't streak or leave residue behind, which is great for not only detailing, but cleaning glasses (spectacles AND windows) and mirrors. Really, these are great for any chore you need.

Recently, I've been noticing some lint that gets left behind when I wipe my glasses clean. It's a little annoying, but I think it might just be because I mixed up these towels with some other towels (of another brand) that look identical.

Overall, I recommend these towels. They seem to hold up well in the washer and dryer, as well.

After a few months of weekly use. In my personal opinion these towels aren't really any better than other big name brands out there. You only really get your money's worth due to the fact the rag company gives you a couple more towels per pack compared to the other big names out there for the same price or a couple dollars less. Other than that these towels are smaller and thinner than all my other microfibers that are of a different brand. Just like my other microfibers these bleed color terribly. I strongly recommend if you do buy some buy either white or grey and avoid all the other colors. When I say they bleed color I mean it's bad four washes in and all the blue colored towels I purchased are still bleeding color.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM EDGELESS, TAGLESS 70/30 Blend 365gsm Professional Microfiber Polishing Towel With Over 380,000 Fibers Per Square Inch That Deliver a Scratch-Free / Swirl-Free Finish Through Hundreds of Uses
  • PERFECT CHOICE: Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish Removal; Polishing Chrome and Other Shiny Metals; Polishing Wheels, Wheel Wells; Polishing Rocker Panels and Door Jams; Waterless Washing, Quick Detailing
  • DUAL-PILE CONSTRUCTION: One Side with Slightly Longer Fibers to Remove Loose Particles and for Buffing, and a Shorter Knap, Tighter Terry Weave to Remove Excess Detailing Product
  • EXTREMELY DURABLE: Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings, Getting Softer Each Time. Pamper Your Paint and Finish with the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Microfiber Towel Product Line Available
  • AMERICA'S PREMIER MICROFIBER Products Manufacturer / Distributor Since 1999. THE RAG COMPANY - Always The Better Value!

Description

THE RAG COMPANY is proud to offer you one of the best values available anywhere for a Premium 70/30 Blend (Polyester/Polyamide) EDGELESS All-Purpose Dual-Pile POLISHING and DETAILING Towel. The Edgeless 365 is an excellent quality 365 gsm microfiber towel that is the perfect choice for everything from Wax and Polish Removal to Waterless Washing and everything in-between!

PAMPER YOUR PAINT & FINISH with the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Microfiber Towel Product Line Available - Don't Pay More Elsewhere for Lower Quality!

THE RAG COMPANY is a family-owned business offering the highest levels of quality, value, variety and customer service in the industry since 1999. All products are proudly designed, packaged and distributed in the USA. See the many other professional-quality microfiber detailing / cleaning towels and products available from THE RAG COMPANY in multi-packs and sample kits here on Amazon (search for THE RAG COMPANY)

CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties



I love these towels! I’ve tried many brands and even different lines of towels from The rag company and I keep coming back to these. It’s the perfect combination of plush but still wipes streak free. I use these for glass, interiors, paint, wheels, and door jambs. They are great for drying, wax removal, and detail spray touch ups. You really don’t need other towels. I’ve used these personally as an enthusiast and hobbiest, and also professionally as a mobile detailer.

These are great. Borderless and tag-less just makes it better. If you care about detailing your car, this is what you should be using (not necessarily the color, because they sell a large variety of colors). I only buy these except for the off brand cheap ones I use for my engine compartment because you have to throw those away, no matter the quality.

Just received these microfiber towels today and have to give these an A+++. Always use quality microfiber to clean and detail my cars. A trick a very good professional auto detailer taught me was the CD test. Take the microfiber towel and rub it on the CD where memory would be stored. If there are scratches, that will leave swirls in the car's paint. Happy to report these towels passed with perfectly straight out of the bag, had not even washed them yet. Have a bunch of new blank CDs that I always test microfiber on before using it. The fact these is no tag is a great bonus, ripping those off is a pain and never feel like tage are completely removed unless they are applied to towel by light adhesive.

Will definitely be purchasing my microfiber towels in the future from the Rag Company. Great Product

Really nice towels. Soft, absorbent, lint-free and not overpriced.
I like to live dangerously, so I disregarded the instructions and used them right out of the package without washing. I'm here to tell you that you can survive this, and they work just fine. There, saved you a wash cycle.

I have a 17 gallon tote full of these things. I use them almost exclusively on the exterior of customer's cars. I like the bright color to quickly see when they become dirty. Rags are holding up well and do not scratch paint. They also work great for removing compound/polish/wax.

Great value for your money!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment