Saturday, July 20, 2019

McKee's 37 MK37-691 Sio2 Auto Wash 128

McKee's 37 MK37-691 Sio2 Auto Wash 128 Fluid_Ounces

McKee's 37 MK37-691 Sio2 Auto Wash 128 Fluid_Ounces

I ABSOLUTELY love this shyt it makes may car look great and is so easy to use. I used the car wash then the spray on wax/sealant hydroblu what ever it is but the great thing is is stays clean because the water beeds off and when you do need to wash again you don’t need to reapply the spraY WAX just towel it off. The photo is after the 3rd wash. It’s aug 23rd and look at how good my car still looks. This is all i will be using from now on
Fyi buy the bigger quantities its cheaper

Whenever I buy a new car I search the web for what is the current latest and greatest car car products. McKee's 37 is currently getting alot of great reviews so I decided to try out this auto wash and I'm glad I did. I've been using Duragloss 902 for the past 3 years and it is a very good wash. But I found that my paint has more "pop" after using the McKee's. Another big plus is that you can wash your car in the sun on a hot day - lather up the whole car and then rinse with no worries if the product dries because it will still rinse right off leaving a shine. I actually had to answer my phone when my car was half lathered up and I let it sit for 10 minutes with no problem when I rinsed it. This product is a winner.

This is my go-to soap for summer car washing in 100+ degree weather. This soap can dry on the surface which makes it easier and faster to wash in hot weather. I routinely wash an entire large vehicle and rinse at the end without any residue. The cleaning ability isn't on par with stronger soaps, but it is great for maintenance washes and leaves a nice shine. Rinse thoroughly though or you may see some streaking from water dripping out of cracks, but those streaks can easily be removed with any QD or waterless wash.

Great product I use it on top of Wolf sealant with great results no water spotting and yes it leaves a slight film on the windows which wipes clean without using a cleaner. It does a great job of sheeting water can wash all the pollen off my car and the next day it’s full of pollen. When it rains it’s all gone no spotting of any kind. Truly a to shelf product money well spent,

Smells luxurious. Extra thick and concentrated formula provides maximum suds. I use it with a garden hose foam gun and it foams up enough to stick to the surface of the my ceramic coated vehicle when I spray it on. Easy to wipe dry.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Reduces Water Spotting
  • Highly Concentrated
  • Pleasant Fragrance

Description

McKee's 37 Sio2 Auto Wash was formulated for the unique cleaning requirements of vehicles that are coated with a paint, wheel, or glass coating. This thick, luxurious shampoo creates mountains of foamy suds that encapsulate dirt and grit particles, leaving behind an extremely glossy finish! You can confidently use McKee's 37 Sio2 Auto Wash in direct sun because this pH-balanced, non-alkaline shampoo contains water-softeners that reduce spotting. Works equally well on non-coated vehicles as a gloss-enhancing auto wash. Your vehicle has never looked this good after a simple wash!



Bought this as a recommendation from the place that ceramic coated my car. I used a primary soap to clean the car, then used this. I immediately noticed how this product brought out the shine in the gloss. The product smells amazing too! Cannot recommend this product enough. It's the best. I'm excited to try more of their products.

I really like McKee's products and this is no exception. Very happy with this product.

I used this today in both my foam cannon and wash bucket. It was sunny and 75*. I washed my Mazda CX-5 and it came out great!! I worked fast while washing and fought the urge to rinse before I finished. Thought it was going to spot for sure but NOPE...rinsed clean. I did pull into the garage to dry though. Smells fantastic!! Will purchase again for sure!!

I love this wash. The shine compared to other washes is significant. I won’t use anything else.

Best product I have ever used. Unlike other car wash products it doesn’t dull the wax job on the car. I will only use McKee products from now on.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment