Thursday, September 26, 2019

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC619 Ceramic Disc Pad Set,

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC619 Ceramic Disc Pad Set, Front

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC619 Ceramic Disc Pad Set, Front

Fitting issue:
Kind of fits my 2003 Lexus IS300 on the driver side, but the passenger side clip (warning clip) is towards the right instead of left side of the pads (looking at the vehicle). This mismatch of the OEM config made me have no choice but break off that warning clip on the pad on the passenger side. I broke off 80% of it in order for my caliper to be able to get back on without touching the clip. So it’s a bit unexpectedly more laborsome than usual.

As a result, I took off one star singing Amazon for listing this as a match to my car or it could be Wagner that thinks it matches my car... Oh well, after my mod it still works out fine. Bear in mind, I don’t recommend breaking off the “warning clip” as it is a essential safety backup reminder when your pads wear down close to unsafe level, but since I know my car is perfectly aligned and the driver side pads do have those “warning clips” I feel safe doing so at my own discernment.

No squeaks or anything. Very satisfied. I’ve always been a fan of Bosch or Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads, basically just get whichever one cheaper or on sale as long as all the specs match up, you won’t be disappointed.

Always worth the extra couple minutes and couple bucks to spray a coating of “CRC DiscQuiet” over the back side of the pads too.

So far so good. They were relatively easy to install (although had to figure out which one was inside and which was outside). They seem to stop as quickly as the stock pads, and they haven't made any noises squeaks etc.

Ordered for my wife's Lexus (first time). I have these on my Jeep for several years and I am very pleased with their performance. Still not worn out after 33,000 miles, very little dust, no noise. Good value, arrived quickly (to Hawaii).

Does NOT include small metal tracks stainless steel. Important to install new ones when changing brakes. Because they get rusty.
After a few weeks of driving, i'm experience vibrating in the steering wheel. Which wasn't there before. So I'll will be shaving the front rotors.

It was a great item and I saved a lot of money by buying this item from Amazon. My car was vibrating a lot when I applied the brakes, so, after I've replaced my brakes and rotors, braking was great and it was very smooth.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 35% Quieter
  • 15% More stopping power
  • Longer lasting
  • Cleaner wheels
  • Install Wagner Brake products with total confidence

Description

Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads feature Wagner OE21 low copper technology, setting new benchmarks for our ceramic brake pad performance.



Fits great on my IS300

Slapped them on my 2001 IS300 with a new set of rears with a brake flush and I'm super happy with ultra responsive braking and pedal feel. All for under $100 if you do it yourself, great YouTube videos for how-to's.

The actual brake pads look nowhere near as fancy as the photo on the box and the listing lead you to believe, but who cares?

They're relatively cheap, they're quiet, and they last pretty decent milage.

purchased for my IS300 and they truly are quiet brakes, very pleased

Installed on 2001 IS300, perfect fit and greatly improved braking

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment