Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Front and Rear eLine Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors & Ceramic Pads

Front and Rear eLine Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors & Ceramic Pads CEC.42089.02

Front and Rear eLine Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors & Ceramic Pads CEC.42089.02

Best brakes I've used! Strong stopping power with a nice aggressive look. Overall it performed better than expected. Be sure to bed the brakes to break them in, once that's donen you'll be stopping on a dime. Went with the silver finish for my infiniti and they look great (see pictures).

Important Note (IMO): Go with the silver rotor since the friction from braking will remove the colored coating of the black rotors leaving you with a metal on black look. The metal on silver is a clean and aggressive look.

They were delivered quickly and quite well packaged. No signs of any damage on any of the rotors or pads. The kit came with everything I needed to replace my brakes and rotors with the exception of tools, brake cleaner, and lubricant...but that's to be expected.

When I pulled off my old rotors I was sort of shocked at how much surface rust was on everything, so I gave it all a good wire brushing and a wipe down after taking off the old bits. I had no idea how bad my brakes were until I took them off, or how cheap the rotors and disks on my car were.

These are different, I like these. A lot!

Not only do they look absolutely fantastic, but they work like a dream! Once you get them all installed make sure you burn your pads in and then they are just some of the best brakes I have ever had. Granted I've never really had super high performance brakes, but I did put new ones on an old BMW 325x that I used to have and these stop much better than those. Could also be that Emmy, (sorry, that's what I call my M35x. I am one of those stupid people who give names to their vehicles and computers.), has dual-cylinder front calipers too. I was sort of pleasantly surprised by that, and the combination of the stock caliper with these pads and rotors is just unbelievable. Love them!

I got the silver ones so they won't be as noticeably different when they're worn in, and they look really nice even after use. The silver wears off where the pads hit it, but that's to be expected and it looks good with my black car.

Hoping they're actually rust proof, I'll update it in the spring. If they aren't I'll know after this winter, I live near Chicago and road salt use is insane.

Love the brakes, very very happy with them. I don't right many reviews, but when I like something I do and I REALLY like these!

DISCLAIMER: I have no connections in any way with the makers or sellers of this product and I have not been compensated in any way, shape, or form for my endorsement. I just really like these brakes and think they're an absolute bargain for this price.

I was looking to upgrade my rotors and pads because OEM parts for my G37 were not cutting it. My car would get the nissan famous "brake pedal kick back" or vibrations while braking. Well let me tell you this is one of the easiest and best upgrades I have done to my vehicle. The stopping distance seems to be as good or a bit better than OEM and no notable vibrations anywhere while braking. I ordered these and they came next day straight to my doorstep! Everything went great from the ease of ordering to the installation and ride quality. These are coated in an anti-rust coat and the finish looks better than OEM I love it.

Everything about these rotors and pads are amazing 100x better than the the stock ones that came on my 2013 g37x there is absolutely no vibrations or nothing when I brake no sounds or anything, my car stops on a dime every single time I’ve had the rotors an pads for about 3 weeks now

Definitely more stopping power than stock and gives a nice look, held up for a year and I drive hard and often


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package Includes 4 Brake Rotors And 8 Ceramic Brake Pads
  • Precision Drilled Holes For Maximum Heat Dissipation
  • Countersunk To Reduce Heat Stress And Cracks
  • Diamond Slotted To Increase Brake Pads Bite
  • Diamond Slots Acts As A Rotor Wear Indicator

Description

Infiniti EX35 2008-2009 Infiniti G25 2011-2012 ^ Sedan, except Sport Brake Package, 320mm Front and 307mm Rear Rotors Infiniti G35 2005 ^ Rear Wheel Drive Infiniti G35 2006 Infiniti G35 2007 ^ Rear Wheel Drive, Coupe Infiniti G35 2007 ^ Rear Wheel Drive, Sedan, except Sport Infiniti G35 2007-2008 ^ All Wheel Drive Infiniti G35 2008 ^ Rear Wheel Drive, except Sport Infiniti G37 2009 ^ All Wheel Drive Infiniti G37 2009 ^ Rear Wheel Drive, except Sport Brake Package, Sedan Infiniti G37 2010 ^ Sedan, Base Model & Journey, except Sport Brake Package Infiniti G37 2010 ^ Sedan, X Infiniti G37 2011-2013 ^ except Sport Brake Package, Sedan Infiniti M35;M45 2006-2010 Nissan 350Z 2006-2008 ^ Standard Brakes Nissan 350Z;370Z 2009 ^ Standard Brakes, Iron Calipers



I was really impressed with the entire process experienced through this purchase. It was quick to deliver and easy to install. I did not have any issues installing the parts. The local tire store did my alignment and had no concerns or comments other than "They look new" after I was done. The first time ever I didn't walk out of that store without a suggested "$1000" to fix a random part. I am very impressed with this purchase. I would definitely do it again.

They were installed in a 2012 Infiniti G37X and fit perfectly. They look great and work even better. Stops the car quick. This is a steal for the price. Highly recommend this brakes and rotors,

Great product, I liked how it turned out on my G35. Overall I would recommend it to anyone looking for an upgrade at a great price!

Recently installed on my Ford F-150 truck. Great performance! No dust from the ceramic pads, either! Couldn't be more satisfied with the brand and have purchased these for my 2013 370z NISMO.

Great value for the price. Put the front rotors and pads on, no problem. However, the back rotors didn't fit. My mechanic had to turn the (old) back rotors and use the new pads. Still a good deal....

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment