Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Wagner BD125669E Premium E-Coated Brake

Wagner BD125669E Premium E-Coated Brake Rotor

Wagner BD125669E Premium E-Coated Brake Rotor

I have had a wobble in my brake system for some time. These rotors were simple to install and have made my shudder-inducing downhill braking into an easy and smooth stop. These rotors solved my problem, cost a fraction of what you would pay in a garage, and I can absolutely recommend them.

The replacement project took only the removal of the wheel and two screws that attach the rotor to the axle. I'm a complete novice at cars and the whole project took only a half hour to complete- and I used the screw-jack out of the trunk! A quick Youtube search will bring up all the videos you would need to get started, but it's very very simple to do.

A quick note:
If you are having issues similar to mine, I recommend purchasing two and see if replacing only your front rotors solves your problem. Your front brakes take the majority of the force and wear the quickest.

Front brake rotors fit my 2007 Honda Accord perfectly. Time will tell if that special coating on the rotor will allow for easy removal when I have to replace the front brakes again.

These are surprisingly nice rotors. No noise, excellent build quality. Nice rust coating on the hub area. Easy to install. Didn't come supercoated in grease like most rotors do, which was nice as I'd forgotten to pick up a can of brakeclean.

Nice rotors. Existing rotors were warped and these solved the problem. I like that the hat is painted so it does not rust. Looks nice through the wheels. Have used these before and been happy with the results. Highly recommended!

There rotors were a great OEM replacement for the price. Did not have any issue with packaging or installation. I would recommend this for a daily driver but nothing more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • E-Shield coating prevents corrosion
  • Smooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time
  • Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation time
  • More effective and safer stopping power due to increased surface area which improves heat dissipation
  • Patented vane/rib design reduces rotor noise

Description

Wagner Brake rotors with E-Shield coating feature an exclusive protective coating to all non-braking surfaces to prevent corrosion. These premium application-specific rotors with patented vane designs are validated by Wagner Brake engineers.



Will update if there are any problems but I don't foresee that happening. Wagner is a pretty dependable brand from my experience with them.

Used these to replace the originals on a 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L engine with 278,000 miles. Exact match to include the bolt holes for the retaining screws. Many aftermarket rotors to not have those. Went on with out any drama. Braking is smooth again.

Solid rotor for Honda element.

Best rotors I've bought, can't beat the quality and the price.

Great product for Honda Accord

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment