Friday, November 22, 2019

Wet or Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit 144 Ounces. Aircraft Quality for Your Car, RV, Boat, Motorcycle. The Best

Wet or Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit 144 Ounces. Aircraft Quality for Your Car, RV, Boat, Motorcycle. The Best Wash Wax. Anywhere, Anytime, Home, Office, School, Garage, Parking Lots.

Wet or Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit 144 Ounces. Aircraft Quality for Your Car, RV, Boat, Motorcycle. The Best Wash Wax. Anywhere, Anytime, Home, Office, School, Garage, Parking Lots.

It works and is stupidly simple to do. There. That's why there's a billion glowing reviews for this product. So instead, here's some useful information :

Wash Wax All can be used as a "waterless wash and wax" or a "wet wash, wax as you dry". For the first, use Wash Wax All on a dry car, cleaning with a microfiber towel and drying with another. For the other, wash your car with water and whatever cleaner you use, wax by spraying Wash Wax All on the wet car and dry with microfiber towel. The fact that it works equally well with or without water is useful as I found out when I didn't beat a light rain shower while using Wash Wax All on my car. I just kept going and everything still worked fine.

Wash Wax All is the center of a constellation of products by Aero Cosmetics. According to them, Wash Wax All works on anything that can be washed and waxed : paint, plastic, glass, metal, rubber, leather, pleather, etc. Their other products handle specific situations like : degreaser for greasy stuff, rubber care for soaking into rubber and plastics, polish for scratches and oxidation, water spot remover for ... you get the picture. Almost always, Wash Wax All is used at the end.

Wash Wax All is a "dirt cleaner". It cleans off dirt, not gritty things (mud, sand, salt) which have to be cleaned off first according to Aero. (I'll note that people do use it on gritty things, including myself, but you better be prepared to use a LOT of product and the right technique to avoid scratching.) It doesn't contain any wax cleaners so any time you use it, the wax sits on top of whatever other wax was already there.

Wash Wax All is a "sealant" that gives a shiny shiny (did I mention shiny) result. You will not confuse it with a deep glowing "wax". If lucky, it could have a lifespan of 6 months according to Aero. As a note, since any new layer bonds to existing ones, you could end up with a lot of layers if you wash regularly. Another note is that if you then take your car to a car wash, all your layers will be gone as basically all car washes strip off anything already there.

On a Honda Accord 4-Door, I use about 4 ounces of product per wash unless I have a gritty stuff then it can go up to 8 ounces or more. On average, it takes me about 20-30 minutes from top to bottom including treatment of tires with Degreaser and Rubber Care.

There ya go.

So far, I really like it, I washed both SUV's, used the small spray bottle that came with the order, and used 1 bottle per vehicle. Sprayed each one down, wiped with Micro fiber towel. That's it. Didn't apply any pressure with the towel, just wiped over sort of just smoothing out the wet look and so far, it's holding up well. Nice clean dry look each morning, did it 7-10 days ago. Time will tell on how it holds up. Have not had bird or debris spots yet to deal with so I'll have to update later if possible.

Update: After a couple of weeks, had some bird drop issues, and they came off easy with the garden hose. Wiped down the vehicle again with Aero and as it should, it was easier to apply the 2nd time. I like this product and this will replace buying the local store spray wax.

Tip: The more I used the Aero Wax, the little spray bottle that came w/ the gallon wax container was a little tedious and slow, I purchased three industrial spray bottles, with adjusting spray and now enjoy using the wax more often. With the 24oz. Indust. spray bottle, I get a much better, even, application. It's a lot easier. You can find them in a lot of places, I got 3 bottles on Amazon, Housables Spray Bottle Cleaner, Plastic, 24 Oz. Professional Sprayer, Adjustable Nozzle, Pack of 3 for 8.99. Do yourself a favor, if you buy the gallon Aero wax kit, purchase an adjustable spray bottle. The 24oz. works well for me. Easier to grip, larger, more consistent application.

I was a little skeptical about this as I have detailed cars for a few years and am super picky about what products I use. I used this after I ran my car through a quick wash. The wash didn't do a good job, but with very little effort, my car looked perfect. I just sprayed and wiped with one rag, then buffed with another. In 15 minutes and with very little chemical and effort my car looked excellent. It also works very well on windows, door jams, wheels, and the interior of your car! I highly recommend this product!

This isn't "just" another car washing kit, it goes above and beyond. I bought this because I moved to a neighborhood that forbade washing of cars in the driveway because of the waste of water but I wish I had bought this stuff years ago. Here are 10 reasons why you should get this Aero Cosmetics Waterless Car Wash Kit.

First off, it's really easy to use. Just spray it on and wipe it off with one of the provided microfiber towels. Easy. Once the towel becomes damp from the product I do a follow up wipe with a dry one to make sure I get it all off.

Second, this works better than any other waxing method I have ever used on my car. I have used stand alone wax and soap with wax in it and this stuff makes the water bead better. Long term it doesn't last as long as regular wax but if you wash your car with this stuff every time it doesn't matter. It also has the added benefit of waxing your windows. The water just slides off. Wipers work better too.

Third, it smells great. I know it seems silly but a pleasant smell make the whole process more enjoyable.

Forth, it doesn't take much product. I have washed my VW MKV GTI twice and still have another wash left in the spray bottle. I haven't even cracked open the refill jug yet. This stuff is going to last me a couple of years at least.

Fifth, it's faster than washing the car the regular way because you are doing all of the steps at once. Instead of wet, soap, re-wet, dry, and possibly wax like you would the standard way, using this waterless car wash takes about as much time as drying the car does. It might take slightly longer depending how thorough you are.

Sixth, you can take as much time as you want. I live in the desert so when I used to wash my car with water it was always a race to do the steps before stuff dried, especially in the summer. Soap it up before the water dries, rinse it off before the soap dries, and dry it before the water spots. With this stuff, since you are doing small sections at a time, you can spread it out as long as you want. Do half the car and get a phone call? No problem. When you come back you can pick up where you left off. This method also encourages, me at least, to be more thorough and get all of the nooks and crannies like around the doors and under the gas cap door. So my car just ends up cleaner.

Seventh, this saves tons of water since you don't use any. Like I said, I live in the desert, so wasting water is like one of the worst offences. But I also hated having a dirty car. Now I don't have to feel guilty about having a clean car.

Eighth, the car can be washed anywhere. Walmart parking lot? No problem. Apartment parking garage? No problem. Inside your garage with the door closed? No problem. I actually washed my car in my garage last time with this while it was raining outside.

Ninth, surfaces feel cleaner than using other methods. Any touch point of the car, door handles for instance, has a squeaky clean feel even many days after it being washed. It's hard to explain but if you felt it, you would know exactly what I was talking about. It even makes rubber and plastic surfaces feel that way, like door gaskets and trim pieces.

Tenth, you can drive it the rain and not get the car dirty. Let me explain with a story. I washed my car on a Saturday. It rained the following Monday. It was a sudden onset, spotty, summer thunderstorm and I got caught in it while driving home from work. I got home expecting to have a filthy car. But to my surprise the only evidence that it had just driven through a rain storm was a small amount of mud behind my rear wheels. The rain had just rolled right off. It was even totally dry by the time I got home. Granted, if I had been splashing up lots of water from the road it would have gotten dirty but since almost all of the water had been falling on the car itself since it had just started raining that wasn't the case. I have used several different types of wax over the years and have never had a car be clean after being rained on, even when it had been rained on sitting in a driveway. So I find this stuff remarkable. It's well worth the money. Your car will thank you.

I usually don't write reviews on the things I buy here, but for this one; I just couldn't resist sharing what I think of this MAGICAL substance. If you love your vehicle as much as I love my BMW, you MUST have this in your car or garage at all times. I seriously hadn't seen my car this clean since I bought it 3 years ago and trust me I've tried brands after brands. And the fact that you need NO WATER it's unbeatable!! No more trips to the car wash for me! Thank you Aero Cosmetics you are the real MVP!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SIMPLY THE BEST WATERLESS CAR WASH. Gently Cleans and Protects while leaving a Non-Stick UV Protective Coating on All Vehicle surfaces. Just Spray on and Wipe Dry. Wash and Wax Anywhere, Anytime, Parking Lots, Garages, Work, School, Apartments, RV Parks, and more. Use as a Waterless Wash or Wax as You Dry your just washed Vehicle. 144oz will Waterless Wash up to 36 cars or Wax As You Dry 57 cars.
  • Highly performance Aircraft Quality Wax for your Car, Boat, and RV. ONCE YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOU WILL NEVER USE AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS AGAIN! Used by Air Force One, The Military, Airlines, Corporate and private aircraft owners around the world for over 32 years. This is a high quality easy to use product.
  • Water Based - Alcohol & Ammonia Free. Our plant based Eco friendly formula is biodegradable and Safe on ALL surfaces both Inside and Out. Meets Boeing Aircraft (D6-17487P, D6-7127M), AirBus Industries (09-00-002), and McDonnell Douglass CDS #1 cleaning specifications. Also, Human Friendly, NO eye or skin irritation like some other automotive products.
  • Kit includes 1 full gallon of Wash Wax ALL, 1 full 16 oz spray bottle of Wash Wax ALL, 4 Microfiber Towels (16 in x 16 in), a Product Guide, and How to Use Guide.
  • Please Read: Understand that this is a Wash and Wax product. Wax will protect and enhance the shine you currently have. It will not make a dull paint shine. If you have dull, oxidized, or scratched finish you will need a polish to address those issues. WAX is for protection; POLISH is for repair. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not getting the 5-star results out of this 5-star product, please give us a chance to correct the issue. You can contact us though Amazon messaging or call the numb

Description

PLEASE NOTE: Wash Wax ALL is a cleaner protector. It IS formulated to clean and protect the finish. Wax is not for restoring shine to a dull finish. Wax is to protect and enhance the shine that you have. To restore shine you need to use a polish. Polish has a very fine abrasive (wax has no abrasives) in it that removes fine scratches and oxidized paint that gives your paint a dull appearance. To restore shine we recommend using our product Polish ALL then use Wash Wax ALL to protect and enhance your shine for many years to come. Keep in mind that polishing can be labor intensive especially when doing it by hand. Most people will use a polisher and it can take some skill to do it right so you may want to have a professional do the polishing. Once the finish has been repaired Wash Wax ALL will help keep it that way. Aero Cosmetics Wash Wax ALL was the 1st Waterless Aircraft Wash and the first petroleum free Waterless Car Wash developed in 1987. Aero Cosmetics also invented the "Wax as you Dry" method, and went on the develop the 1st Waterless Wash tools including the patented Waterless Wash Wax Mop. Wash Wax ALL is the safest most convenient way to wash and wax your vehicle WITH or WITHOUT water. Wash Wax ALL cleans and waxes at the same time leaving a polymer non-stick UV protective coating on everything you clean. It wipes off easily unlike traditional waxes, leaves no residue, and is safe on every part of the car including the interior. Wash Wax ALL can also be used as a "Wax As You Dry" product after traditional hose and bucket wash by simply spraying the product on as you dry the the vehicle. Wash Wax ALL works on a wet or dry surface. *Wash Wax ALL can be used with the Wash Wax Mop seen in the picture of the RV and Aircraft. These are also for sale on Amazon. The Wash Wax Mop is not included in this kit. We also have a product called Wash Wax ALL Degreaser for safely removing oil, grease, black streaks or engine exhaust shoot from ALL finish types.



I purchased this product based on others reviews and other people's recommendations online in the Tesla forum. It makes washing my car easy and quick. If it's both of these then of course the car will get washed more often. I like that it has a slight wax coating but it doesn't take away from the shine. I even like the microfiber rags it comes with. You can feel that they are thick and of high quality. My only recommendation is I would buy more microfiber rags from Aero just to keep on hand. They wash up nicely but the whole magic in making this work is having a new, dry clean cloth to buff after spraying on the car. And, DO NOT use a circular motion. Wipe off gently in a straight motion. I use it on my brand new Tesla or my 54 year old classic Corvette. Safe for all paint types. Nice that I can do my whole car from dirty to clean in my cool garage in only about 15 minutes. Get this stuff and you won't regret it. Don't let the car wash guys at the local car wash harm your car by using a dirty towel that they have been using on hundreds of cars. They clean them but they aren't as easy on your car as the microfiber soft towels and this product on your car.

This product works great. I used it for the first time in March as the first complete car clean after the winter. The car still had salt smudges on it that showed through after a power wash. Sprayed the car wash/wax solution on it and wiped off with a terry towel and the results are fantastic. I can now see why this product has such good reviews. I'm going to order some more of it since it does take a bit if your vehicle is large and dirty (used it on a 7 seat SUV).

Few lessons to share with users based on my usage -
1. I had left the container in the garage through the winter. Due to the temperature, the plastic spray bottle having solution had developed a crack in the bottom and started leaking. Thankfully it was sitting upside down so only about 10% of the liquid leaked into the plastic wrapping. I had to transfer it to another spray bottle and reused the nozzle. So lesson learned, keep it indoors during winter. The larger jug was just fine and did not crack.
2. The sprayer has 2 settings - a mist and spray. The spray does not cover the vehicle evenly enough unless you spray 'a lot' and using the mist about 40% escapes and does not hit the vehicle even if spraying up close. I used it on a day with little to no wind. Not sure what's the solution here, maybe use a different sprayer if you have this issue or dilute with some water so you can spray more generously.
3. I deliberately used the same rag to keep wiping and it eventually got wet. That way I did not need to use as much spray for the remaining portions since the rag already had some solution.
4. Perhaps wetting the car just before wiping would help with spreading it more evenly and it would require less solution. I understand that defeats the purpose of a waterless car wash but in warmer weather that's not easy to do and worth it. For best results, good to use a garden hose on the vehicle first to get rid of stuck on dust/grime. I did that but the vehicle had dried before I sprayed so it required more solution.
5. After wiping the body clean, go over some areas a second time to remove any hazing or streaking - especially hood and buff with a dry towel. It adds a great shine.
6. Once you have wiped all the paint portions, you can use the wet towel/rag to wipe the plastic/ABS portions like bottom of bumpers, running boards, trim along entry doors, etc... Go from areas of less dirt to areas of most using it lastly for wheels. This is the most effective use of the cleaner and renews all those areas.

I've been using Aero Cosmetics WaxWash for almost 20 years now on all my machines that fly and the ones I drive. Also use the heavy duty wash for the greasy areas.

Now I've started using it to wash the hull of my 38 foot sailboat to prepare it for Spring launch.

Have tried many of the other similar products put out by the major auto car care companies, and find Aero Cosmetics to be equal or superior to them, but far less expensive.

Glad I found this kit on Amazon which for the price of the product, included free 2 day delivery. Ordered it on a Friday night, and it arrived Sunday. Had time to do 2 cars before 4 pm with the kit, because my current supply was in the hangar.

Looking forward to checking out some of the other products that Aero Cosmetics has added as described in one of the brochures that was included in the kit, as well as links to "How To" videos.

Ok, I have to admit the sole reason I purchased this product is... I am lazy. I just got a new black car, and am amazed how dirty it look soon after I went thru a car wash (I used to have a white car... and it looked white for really long time without washing). So I decided to find the laziest way to keep me sane from seeing all the dirt/dust!
After doing some research, I think this product looked legit so I gave it a try. I read the easy to follow instruction and get to work. All I did was wipe the dirt off with one side of the cloth, then gently dry/polish with the other side. Some stubborn stain/dirt did takes a while, but overall my car look nice and shinning within 15 minutes (keep in mind i have a compact hatch back) using only 1/6 of the bottle. There are some tar on my car, and this product can't get it off which is understandable.
Overall, 1500 reviews can't lie. It's a really decent product and it makes "car washing" much easier and faster... for lazy person like me!

Ist time using this was using fw1
It looks great maybe a little less effort with this
I dont know if its better ,but cheaper for sure..for same or better result !
I have a 'Big' Car...Challenger Hellcat and used only about 1/4 of sprayer bottle

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment