Saturday, December 7, 2019

McKee's 37 Marine & RV MKRV-630 Hydro Pearl Sio2 Coating 22

McKee's 37 Marine & RV MKRV-630 Hydro Pearl Sio2 Coating 22 Fluid_Ounces

McKee's 37 Marine & RV MKRV-630 Hydro Pearl Sio2 Coating 22 Fluid_Ounces

Not bad, but really over priced.

Use 37 on my 1997 Boston Whaler today! Amazing! Looks like it’s new!
Thanks guys!

Outshines, outslicks, the easiest to apply we have ever experienced.

Works great if used properly. Will buy again!

Water beads right off the boat. Very impressed.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Spray On, Rinse Off Nano Coating
  • High Gloss Protection
  • Easy To Use

Description

McKee's 37 Marine & RV Hydro Pearl Sio2 Coating is easy to use. Simply spray on and rise off nano coating for high gloss protection.



Hi. I recently used you're marine Hydro Pearl sealant on my 2017 Sailfish DC-275. I was amazed. The boats in great shape but wanted to give her a mid summer wax but its been so hot and I did not want to break out the pads and the DAO. After a quick wash I asked for my trusty assistant to handle the hose. I sprayed the product form top of the hull to below the water line and she as the directions required sprayed water at the section form the garden hose. By the time i finished one side I was really taken back as I walked to the bow Hard shell shine. Deep Gloss My assistant said Thats it were done? Yes and look at the shine I am a believer

 Where to start? I’ve been looking for a product to protect boats that’s not only easy to apply but lasts! I’m a professional detailer and I’ve been at it for over 15 years. Hydro Pearl goes on super easy, rinses right off and lasts for months! Similar hydrophobic properties as a ceramic coating, and O boy what a shine! Great product and is my go to for boats and RV’s!

Make the car easy to clean. After Came back from a long trip. Will continue to use it on all my cars.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment