Tuesday, September 17, 2019

CCK02623 [2] REAR Original Calipers + [2] OE Rotors + [4] Low Dust Ceramic Brake

CCK02623 [2] REAR Original Calipers + [2] OE Rotors + [4] Low Dust Ceramic Brake Pads

CCK02623 [2] REAR Original Calipers + [2] OE Rotors + [4] Low Dust Ceramic Brake Pads

What a great deal on this rear brake parts package. I was concerned it was too good a deal, but bought it anyway. It includes almost everything you need. It has the calipers, caliper brackets, caliper pins and boots, hardware, and new copper washers for the banjo bolt connection to the brake hose. It all was all top notch parts and fit my 2008 Honda Element perfectly. Remember to clean the rotors thoroughly with brake cleaner prior to installing as they have a protective oily coating to prevent rust during shipping. Definitely recommend this kit.

I replaced my rear brakes on my 2006 Acura and was able to do it for a fraction of the cost. I am highly satisfied with my purchase.

These parts seem to be very good quality for the price. Fitment was good and necessary hardware was included. Only time and miles will tell but I am impressed with the parts so far.

Went on my 11’ Honda Element like a dream. Nice to have all new braking for a fraction of the cost a dealership would have wanted to do it.

Parts fit price is right very nice looking part every thing bolted togather no problem


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CLICK *sold by Callahan* ABOVE! 2100+ Customers rate Callahan 4.9/5 Stars!
  • GUARANTEED ONLY to fit vehicles in Description - See below. Original design ensures proper fit.
  • REMANUFACTURED WITH BRAND NEW COMPONENTS. Hardware, pins and bleeder screws are included in the kit.
  • CALIPERS ARE INSPECTED FOR QUALITY AND SAFETY, 100% pressure tested to prevent leaks.
  • FREE ONE-TWO DAY SHIPPING for most states!

Description

1999 - 2008 Acura TL - All Models

2001 - 2003 Acura CL - 6 Cyl. 3.2L Models

2003 - 2011 Honda Element - All Models

Any Questions? Please send us a message or call us at (708) 325-3044.



Just trying to buy the calipers retail I was quoted $150 ... This is the whole brake rebuild kit. Excellent price, and I'm not dead. What more could I ask for?

Easy install and fits just like OEM parts. Works great and had no issues so far.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment