Friday, September 20, 2019

NGK 6994 IZFR6K11 Laser Iridium Spark Plug, Pack of

NGK 6994 IZFR6K11 Laser Iridium Spark Plug, Pack of 4

NGK 6994 IZFR6K11 Laser Iridium Spark Plug, Pack of 4

These pre-gapped NGK plugs are genuine OEM parts. I got a four-pack for about thirty bucks, which is a great price since you probably will only replace them once in the lifetime of a car (most recommend replacing at 120'000 miles), and they work great for the past 2'000 miles I already put on these new ones. Engine stopped "hesitating" vibrations when idling.

Had these as my original spark plugs that came with my 10 year old Acura, so I suppose this review is for the new plugs as well as a long term review with over 100,000 miles on them. My car ran fine even before I swapped them out and looked great considering how old they were. The new set came pre-gapped and since I didn't have a gapping tool I trusted the product and installed them without any issue. I highly recommend these plugs over any other brand for my Honda and Acuras.

UPDATE ******
Thanks to Best Bargain Hunter, I'm updating my review not to use anti-seize on these platinum spark plugs per recommendation of NGK.

These are quality spark plugs that are an exact replacement for the ones in my Honda Accord. According to NGK, antisieze should NOT be used as these already have a special coating on the threads.

Perfect for my 2007 Honda CR-V. Now runs like new

The fact that these are already pre-gapped is awesome! Easy replacement


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Brand: NGK Spark Plugs
  • Part Number: IZFR6K11
  • Spark Plugs Izfr6K11 4Pack

Description

NGK Spark Plugs are designed to operate over a much wider heat range than ordinary plugs. They resist carbon buildup and pre-ignition. Each features high alumina ceramics for better heat transfer and electrical insulation. A patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage, and a longer insulator nose prevents fouling and misfiring. A solid copper core and its nickel tipped electrode provide a longer plus life.



I tend to think that these spark plugs are overpriced in general but the price on Amazon was close to the market standard. They are working fine with no issues and came pre-gapped.

OEM equipment for my 2007 Acura TL. installed and works great. Comes pregapped.

I really dont know what engineering design and technology makes a good or bad spark plug, but the NGK iridium spark plug provided outstanding product support, with a high quality website with all the information l needed to do a proper installation, including proper gap, torque, use of anti-sieze (dont need it), analysis of the old plug condition, and installation procedure and tips. It also has a telephone number with live technicians to help with any problems! This company is a paradigm for online products.

Dependable, long lasting high quality plugs. NGK is system matched for my Honda vehicle. Easy to install.

My 2008 honda crv did not want to move anymore felt very sluggish with 74000 miles changed them with there's plugs . Takes off like a young teenager.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment