Friday, December 6, 2019

Adam's Matte Detailer - Specialized Formulation Perfect for Any Matte, Satin, and Gloss Finishes - Does Not

Adam's Matte Detailer - Specialized Formulation Perfect for Any Matte, Satin, and Gloss Finishes - Does Not Add Any Level of Shine - Easy to Use, with No Streaking or Residues (16 oz)

Adam's Matte Detailer - Specialized Formulation Perfect for Any Matte, Satin, and Gloss Finishes - Does Not Add Any Level of Shine - Easy to Use, with No Streaking or Residues (16 oz)

Has a nice scent, and have used this stuff for over a year and helps keep my matte Vinyl wrap looking clean and soft to the touch. Will countinue using this as it works and does what it says.

i try it on some black wells that they are always really hard to make it look clean . so I cant say nothing negative still experimenting I like adams products

Works as advertised. It actually smells good when applied as well, something I didn't notice but just smelling it from the bottle. Keeps my car looking clean even when it's just a quick wipe down!

Adams products are the best ! The best product for my E Class

Good stuff. Works great and easy to use. I wrap cars for a living and I highly recommend it


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easy to Use, with No Streaking or Residues
  • Enjoy the Amazing Scent While You Clean, No Shine Added!
  • Cleans Matte & Satin Finishes & Wraps Without Adding Shine
  • Easy to Clean with Super Slick Formula

Description

Matte Detailer is designed to perform a quick detail to matte and satin paint finishes, as well as gloss vinyl wraps, stripes, etc.. This specialized formulation is designed to clean light dirt, dust, and fingerprints from these surfaces without adding any level of shine, retaining their intended matte or satin finish. Adam's Matte Detailer can also be used on gloss surfaces, glass, chrome, fiberglass, exterior plastic, and aluminum surfaces, just like our #1 selling Detail Spray, with the difference being that this product will not add any amount of shine.



works as stated

Great product for my matte surfaces. Worked as advertised and I would highly recommend.

Smells good, didn't do the job I needed

Good stuff

Very good car c leaner. I use it on everything. Leaves a tasty scent. Would buy again

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment