Friday, December 6, 2019

THE RAG COMPANY (5-Pack) 16 in. x 16 in. EVEREST 800 White Double-Plush Professional Korean 70/30 Microfiber

THE RAG COMPANY (5-Pack) 16 in. x 16 in. EVEREST 800 White Double-Plush Professional Korean 70/30 Microfiber Detailing Towels

THE RAG COMPANY (5-Pack) 16 in. x 16 in. EVEREST 800 White Double-Plush Professional Korean 70/30 Microfiber Detailing Towels

Phenomenal quality, thickest, plushest, surprisingly lint free . . . est...er towels evar. I plan to use these for show wax and finishing work. Washed everything tonight (always wash before use) and was still very surprised at how fluffy and thick they are. I have quite a few rag company everest 840 gsm and while they are impressive on their own, imagine those turned up to 11, thats these. Bought 6 (2 packs) and that will prolly do it for me since I have 8 or 9 of the 840s. Get one pack and you will likely get more. These things are amazing. I can say without a doubt, when it comes to MF, with the rag company you get what you order. So many other companies will offer a certain gsm and you get it and are annoyed/angry/saddenned/disappointed because the supposed 600 or 500 or 400 gsm you ordered is not the CLEARLY 400 or 300 or 200 gsm you got. I also have a bunch of their 420 spectrum towels that I like A LOT for (generally) compound and polish removal. I will do a review on those at some point. Very happy with the rag company, I literally tell me friends aboot it.

I'm not a professional detailer, but somehow I came across this product. When I first opened the bag, I was disappointed. It was tightly wrapped so appeared small, and lint came out right away. Before using, I washed alone in Woolite on delicate cycle and dried in dryer on delicate. Next day I used them to dry two cars after washing, and still had enough left to buff off polish and wax from one of them. These dry cars so well as they hold so much water, but they're so soft you can use for finishing. I have so many different microfiber towels from warehouse club rags to tag less satin edged (which these are) and everything in between like waffle cut, etc. these are the softest and most absorbent I have ever seen. I use this first for anything before grabbing one of my 50 other microfibers!

Spent a lot of money recently experimenting and evaluating MF cloths.
These will be in my top 4 no doubt.
Extremely versatile and plush.
Promise you, these will leave you NO SWIRL MARKS AND LINTS....
Just ensure you wash them prior to use in all free and clear detergent in cold water and dry on very very low heat.
They are fantastic!

I Washed the towels in warm (not hot) water, with "All Liquid Detergent, Free & Clear" before the 1st use, and after every use.
I used them around 5 times until now. mostly to buff Paint sealant and wax They're soft and feel safe using them on my new car.
I wash them by hand in a bucket by themselves without any other clothing so they don't attract lint. I did not notice any lint at all as some other reviewers mentioned. I even keep them in separate plastic bag after they dry out

Great microfiber towel. Stitched ends. I ran the recommended delicate wash and tumble prior to use. Used them for some Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer after the first wash on the new truck. The towel worked well. I will use them primarily to hand buff out the wax job. I will see what other products the Rag Company has to offer. This seems like first class car care product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EXTRA THICK & SOFT, the Beast of Detailing / Polishing Towels for Removing Heavy Waxes and Polishes or for Completing the Best Final Buff Ever Using Your Favorite Detailing Spray or "No Rinse" Product
  • PREMIUM 70/30 BLEND, Tagless, 810gsm Professional Microfiber Detailing Towel With Over 500,000 Fibers per Square Inch and Silky Soft Satin Border
  • FINEST QUALITY 100% South Korean Super Plush AA-Grade "Hyosung" Split Microfiber - Long Considered the Highest Quality Available
  • EXTREMELY DURABLE: Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings, Getting Softer With Each Use
  • AMERICA'S PREMIER AUTOMOTIVE MICROFIBER Products Manufacturer / Distributor Since 1999. THE RAG COMPANY - Always The Better Value!

Description

REACHING NEW HEIGHTS in double plush microfiber detailing technology, the Everest 800 is one of the thickest, softest, beastliest wax removal / buffing towels of them all that's ready to scale your loftiest detailing needs at over 800 gsm (grams per square meter) and more than 500,000 fibers per square inch! [Also available in an 1100gsm version here on Amazon - the Everest 1100]

THE RAG COMPANY brand is your assurance that you have selected a product to be considered among the best in the world that meets and exceeds the requirements of the most demanding professional detailers around.

PAMPER YOUR PAINT & FINISH with the softest, most scratch-resistant, swirl-resistant microfiber towel product line available - don't pay more elsewhere for lower quality knockoffs!

THE RAG COMPANY is a family-owned business offering the highest levels of quality, value, variety and customer service in the industry since 1999. All products are proudly designed, packaged and distributed in the USA. See the many other professional-quality microfiber detailing / cleaning towels and products available from THE RAG COMPANY in multi-packs and sample kits here on Amazon (search for THE RAG COMPANY)

CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash Prior to First Use; Machine Washable with Mild Liquid Detergent (no dyes or perfumes); Tumble Dry Low Heat or Hang to Dry; NO bleach; NO fabric softener; NO Iron; Only Wash with Other Microfiber Products (no cotton or other linting materials as this will clog the microfibers and reduce their effectiveness)



The best microfiber towels I have ever owned. I use these as a final step when waxing my car. When not in use, I store them in a zip lock bag so they stay clean and free of any debris. Wash separate from other laundry, tumble dry, low heat. I highly recommend these towels.

Excellent MicroFibers. SUPER Soft.
Been using for Quick Detailing and Spray Waxing and Buffing after Waxing.
Products used with were Buffing after waxing with Pinnacle Souveran & Pinnacle Crystal Mist QD & Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax.
Very Plush and I feel I diminish my Chance of Scratching my Paint Surface due to the Extreme Softness of these MicroFiber Towels.

These are fantastic cloths, which I bought to use on my guitars. But now that I have washed the cheap microfiber cloths from CostCo, they work better due to the shorter fibers. These luxurious, thick rags are more useful for drying and waxing a car with a big smooth, flat surface that won't grab the fibers.

It's hard to explain how soft, absorbent and thick these are, the "split fiber" thing really makes a difference. Great for water less washing, detailing and drying. I have towels from others and most are good, these are just a step above. I do wish they were a different color though.

Of the four products similar products I compared from Amazon, these towels were the clear winner. They’re very soft and plush with minimal lint on arrival. The binding is soft as well, preventing scratches in paint, and there aren’t any loose threads. Great for hand washing with the two-bucket method or with waterless cleaner.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment