Sunday, July 14, 2019

Gyeon Wet Coat

Gyeon Wet Coat 500ml

Gyeon Wet Coat 500ml

First off I have been a professional detailer for over 12 years and have tried all of the best products on the market over the years. Some cheap ones work better than the expensive ones and not all brands make the best of everything.

I applied the Gyeon Synchro kit to my 2018 Tacoma and was absolutely blown away by how easy it was but also the hydrophobic property’s of the skin that is included.

I purchased the wetcoat as part of the maintenance program for the kit and since I didn’t quite need it on my truck I used it on a non waxed vehicle and was blown away by the hydrophobic and shine property’s this delivers. It’s unlike anything I have used and will be following up with this on my Truck from here on out as well as recommending this to others.

Nice job Gyeon!

FYI I am not sponsored or paid by Gyeon or any other companies just leaving an honest and biased review

I finally got to test this product yesterday on my car. You do not need to be very generous with this stuff as you really only need a spray or two on the area you're caring for. I got a little over zealous on the hood of my car that caused streaking but that's purely user error. Overall the rest of the car beaded water like crazy and left no streaks. I used Chemical Guys Glossworkz in my foam cannon and two bucket method and ended with Wet Coat. It was insane how much the water just beaded up and was easily wiped away by my towel. I've yet to go through a rain storm or really be able to test this product out but just going off of what I saw via my pressure washer I have no doubts what-so-ever.

Now to the part about Amazon fulfillment,
I received my bottle without a spray nozzle. Amazon did make things right, though it probably wasn't the most cost effective method for them. I would have simply been happy with having a spray nozzle sent to me to attach to the bottle but instead they refunded my in full. I even said in the email I sent that I don't want a refund I just want the spray nozzle. I probably won't buy this size again but instead the 4 liter container since I went out and bought my own spray bottle.

Absolutely fantastic. Easy to apply, easy to remove. Even after weeks and weeks without washing and countless rain storms, everything still beads as if I applied it yesterday. The key to application is to make sure you:

1) Are not in the sun... if you apply it to a hot surface you're gonna have a bad time (but that's car washing 101)
2) Do not let it sit too long, you really need to rinse it off almost immediately with a pressure washer or high-power jet nozzle on your hose
3) Let it cure! It takes a few hours to let it cure, so if you apply it and immediately try wiping it down, again, you're gonna have a bad time. Dry it off with compressed air or a leaf blower, then use some Gyeon water spot remover if there are any spots that dried into the coating.

Follow those tips and you'll have absolutely phenomenal shine, gloss, and protection for months.

I was skeptical about this product because the idea of spray on the sealant and then immediately hosing it off sounds like witchcraft. I traditionally take an hour or so to seal my car and this only took a few minutes. I highly recommend this product and will gladly use it again in the future. It was super easy to use and the beading/sheeting ability is impressive.

Absolutely love this stuff. I was skeptical when I watched videos on how to use it, thinking that there’s no way that this product could coat the full vehicle with just a few spritzes per panel. You just simply spray a little on the car, rinse off with water and let the rinsing do the work for you. After applying Wet Coat, I noticed a drastic difference in water sheeting and heading. I can use compressed air to very easily blow all the water off the car and have zero need to use a drying towel aside from small spaces, wheels and any dripping that the air drying missed.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Q²M WetCoat is a instant, brilliantly easy to use hydrophobicity booster.
  • It's a ready to use formula, giving outstanding results in a simple and quick hydrophobic spray on/rinse off process.
  • It will add great self-cleaning properties to not only the paintwork but also to plastic or metal trims, rims or windows.
  • Make sure the surface is clean before applying. Always apply to a wet surface, one area at a time, and rinse of immediately with high pressure. Do not work large areas at a time.

Description

Gyeon Wet Coat is a revolutionary spray sealant that offers instant durable protection in minutes. The real advantage is the huge hydrophobic and self-cleaning effect that is delivered immediately, together with an intense gloss and shine to painted surfaces. Can be used on bare un-protected paint, or on top of most sealants and coatings to boost their protection, gloss and hydrophobic effect.Ultra Concentrated and very long lasting protection. HOW TO USE: Simply apply wet coat generously on a clean, wet surface one panel at a time that is not in direct sunlight. Then rinse off with a pressure washer well within 1-2 minutes.



Superb product. Quite simply, it acts similar to rain-x except for your car body not just the Windows. Once you spray it on your wet vehicle, you'll see it work instantly as it rolls beads of water off. Excellent before wax or in-between waxes. All Gyeon products I own have always been trustworthy and professional quality.

i've used it once so far as it arrived two days ago. on a Q5 with OCP cooating done two summers ago. Wet Coat is really neat. so slick. i keep my rubber trim very clean using an alkaline APC and elbow grease, and i noticed some light spotting from what i think is the Wet Coat but it's not a huge deal and it may be user error. no other issues just super duper hydrophobic action and VERY slick surfaces. you can blow the water off with an electric blower very easily and/or use an ultra plush drying towel (i use Dry Me Crazy) and just blot. no need to really wipe at all.

I bought this as a topper for Car Pro reload on my car. Borrowed some from a friend and it works amazingly. When my bottle comes in, I will most likely change the sprayer, because it sprays way to much product, and it goes quick. Buy a spray bottle with adjustable stream to conserve product, a little goes a long way. Better than Hydro2, Will be buying the gallon size when I am out. I have never seen my car looking this nice.

This is a great product I used it directly after washing my red BMW roadster and it really makes it look like the car has been waxed all over the car just shines.You do not want to use this in direct sunlight but rather in the shade and you use a how powered spray to remove all of the product after you spray it on the surface then you just wipe the car dry with a good microfiber towel.I love this product!

Great product works really good. Water just runs right off and easy to apply will be buying more.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment