Saturday, July 27, 2019

Power Stop K2163-36 Z36 Truck & Tow Front Brake

Power Stop K2163-36 Z36 Truck & Tow Front Brake Kit

Power Stop K2163-36 Z36 Truck & Tow Front Brake Kit

Excellent rotors and pads. Just replaced 2010 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 Front brakes with this K2163-36 Z36 Severe Duty Power Stop Brake Kit. This was my first time ever doing my own brakes and I'm glad I did. Very easy. The only downside was the amount of brake grease included. I almost didn't have enough. But after everthing was installed, I completed the pad bedding break in procedure and there was zero noise. Stops on a dime - nickel change. Very impressed!

I have installed Power Stop Severe-Duty brakes on my vehicles for the last few years, and there is definitely a noticeable difference over a stock replacement. Not only do I have the stopping power I desire, but the brake fade I had with the stock brakes is now gone. When it comes to the pads, please remember to break them in according to the instructions.

2012 Ram 1500

The brakes have been on my 2011 ram 1500 for about 2 months now. I am very pleased with the performance! I must say living in a state with large snowfall these brakes make a big difference my truck stops on a dime, no slush sticking to your rotors with the drilled slotted upgrade. Also pull a 30ft camper and the brakes are holding up to the towing side of things. The kit also has EVERYTHING you need in the box! Big plus for the guys who want to do it themselves! Great product wish I would’ve gotten these sooner!

Best brake system without the big price tag
My second set purchased. high quality excellent stopping power, no fading even under extreme loads. No disappointments worth every penny

Great product stops on a dime now will buy the rear ones soon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Components are engineered to handle the stress of towing, hauling, mountainous driving, and lifted trucks.
  • Dust-free braking performance.
  • Z36 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula provides the extreme braking performance demanded by your truck or 4x4
  • Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation for improved stopping power with virtually no noise
  • Drilled and slotted rotors keep your brakes cool even in the most extreme conditions
  • NOTE: Refer user manual before use

Description

The Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Performance brake kit provides the superior stopping power demanded by those who tow boats, haul loads, tackle mountains, lift trucks, and play in the harshest conditions. The brake rotors are drilled to keep temperatures down during extreme braking and slotted to sweep away any debris for constant pad contact. Combined with our Z36 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic performance friction formulation, you can confidently push your rig to the limit.



High quality brakes.
Make sure you follow the break-in procedure.

Was prideful is easy to install it looks great and now I can stop!

These went on pretty smoothly. I only just put them on yesterday so I will have to update at a later time.

So much better than stock. They are amazing.

I pull a travel trailer and I hope this setup will keep the brakes cool. So far so good.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment