Tuesday, July 23, 2019

THE RAG COMPANY (4-Pack 16 in. x 16 in. Eagle EDGELESS 500 Professional Korean 70/30 Super Plush 500gsm

THE RAG COMPANY (4-Pack 16 in. x 16 in. Eagle EDGELESS 500 Professional Korean 70/30 Super Plush 500gsm Microfiber Detailing Towels (16x16, Blue)

THE RAG COMPANY (4-Pack 16 in. x 16 in. Eagle EDGELESS 500 Professional Korean 70/30 Super Plush 500gsm Microfiber Detailing Towels (16x16, Blue)

For the price of these towels they should in fact be "lint free". I washed these twice before using them with other micro fiber towels as instructed with a "free" detergent and air dried them. They produce so much lint all over the vehicle and glass they are almost unusable because I have to go over the vehicle again once I am done to remove all the lint. Then the blue lint goes into the window creases and looks ridiculous. Do not buy these. Waste of money. Yes they are soft, but you may as use a lint ball from your dryer to clean your windows.

EDIT: I made contact with The Rag Company via a different forum type website. I told them my issue and they told me that I had received a set of bad towels. They explained the process of they make them edgeless and during that process one of the steps is very tedious. It is during that time when they can become defective. If you have lint issues with these towels PLEASE CONTACT THEM!! They WILL MAKE IT BETTER. Top knotch customer service from them. I had a new set of 5 towels in 2 days.

Despite a bunch of reviews saying these leave a lot of lint or are not soft mind boggles me. I used them right out of the bag on a 2017 Silverado (Black) and had zero issues. For my 25 plus years in cleaning my cars these are for sure the softest that I've used to date. I didn't know towels could absorb that much water quickly without getting heavy. It's pollen season and has been bad the past few days. I can run these over the truck without washing it or using a detailer product without issue because the towels are so soft. I've washed them twice this week and are still as soft as they were new. I clean them with other micro fiber towels in the washing machine, warm water regular cycle. I use ALL laundry detergent and Oxy Clean mixed in the washer. I put them on 40 minutes on the low setting on my dryer with no dryer sheets as most micro fibers are recommended to not use. The towels are still perfect. I'm buying them again shortly just to have more available. I like having black paint and not worrying about when I'm going to need paint correction due to swirl marks from the towels I purchased. These are awesome.

All the products (mostly towels) I buy are PROFESSIONAL and AMAZING QUALITY. I used to use the Costco/Kirkland microfibers (yellow ones) because they were the best bang for your buck and pretty decent quality. I have a black car that I keep in very good condition and I noticed after polishing my paint would be 90-95% near perfect. After using fresh/new towels from Kirkland I noticed I kept getting micro scratches in areas I knew were free of such. I assumed it was maybe the pads I was using to apply my sealant and wax that were causing it.

I bit the bullet, spent about 50 bucks on Rag Company MF's (a pack of edgeless eagle and creatures) and was excited to see what the hype was. I dint want to admit it because of my stubbornness to spend the money on good quality towels, but dam. After buffing with the 500+ eagles there were no swirls/micro scratches and I sued the same pads (washed/cleans) through my process which concluded they were the towels I was using. The only thing that touches my paint are rag company. All other uses see Kirkland.

I have purchased a LOT of microfiber towels in the past year. I am not a professional detailer, just take care of my own vehicles . One of these is my 2016 Toyota Tacoma truck which is black. Now , anyone who has a black vehicle knows ,It shows everything . I have tried so many different towels to see which performed best . This is my conclusion so far. Dedicate towels for specific duties. Color coordination can also help with this. Glass cleaning I use a waffle towel and a dedicated glass cleaning rag. Tires and Wheels , I use just a general purpose towel, This towel is my go to towel for final buffing and quick detailing. I bought one to try and liked it so much, I ordered a bundle. They are awesome. I love the edgeless feature to ensure no scratches. Toyota paint is very soft and will swirl quite easily. I have had no problem whatsoever with this towel. I'm a bit of a towel junkie so believe me when I say I have tried several . Some very expensive. This towel is my absolute favorite right now. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Remember, Always prewash any microfiber towel before using it,

Big, fluffy and a great value. These are my new go to towels to keep in the car for dusting the dash. I'm. super picky and hate when dust is all over my dash, so I keep a microfiber towel in each car. The ones from the big box store just are no good at all as compared to these, and the other specialty detailer store towels are waaaaaay more expensive. These are nice and fluffy, the dust is locked into them with 1 pass and they don't leave tiny fibers behind like others out there. Very happy. Oh, and not sure about some. of the other reviews, but my batch were cut square and not goofy. No issues at all. Ordered more towels from them after these came in. My whole detail setup is complete with The Rag Company towels and The Chemical Guys products. Perfect!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM EDGELESS, TAGLESS 70/30 Blend 500gsm Professional Microfiber Detailing Towel With Over 600,000 Fibers Per Square Inch. Also Available in ORANGE, BLUE, ICE GREY, and MIXED 4-Packs Here On Amazon!
  • PERFECT CHOICE For All Detailing Sprays, "No Rinse" Products, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
  • FINEST QUALITY 100% South Korean Super Plush AA-Grade Split Microfiber - Long Considered the Highest Quality Available
  • EXTREMELY DURABLE: Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings, Getting Softer With Each Use
  • AMERICA'S PREMIER AUTOMOTIVE MICROFIBER Products Manufacturer / Distributor Since 1999. THE RAG COMPANY - Always The Better Value!

Description

ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE FINEST QUALITY PROFESSIONAL DETAILING TOWELS AVAILABLE - the Eagle Edgeless is THE RAG COMPANY's signature super plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere since 1999!

THE RAG COMPANY brand is your assurance that you have selected a product to be considered among the best in the world that meets and exceeds the requirements of the most demanding professional detailers around. With proper care, this towel will deliver a scratch-free / swirl-free finish through hundreds of uses.

PAMPER YOUR PAINT & FINISH with the softest, most scratch-resistant microfiber towel product line available. Don't pay more elsewhere for lower quality!

THE RAG COMPANY is a family-owned business offering the highest levels of quality, value, variety and customer service in the industry. All products are proudly designed, packaged and distributed in the USA. See the many other professional-quality microfiber detailing / cleaning towels and products available from THE RAG COMPANY in multi-packs and sample kits here on Amazon (search for THE RAG COMPANY)

CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash Prior to First Use; Machine Washable with Mild Liquid Detergent (no dyes or perfumes); Tumble Dry Low Heat or Hang to Dry; NO bleach; NO fabric softener; NO Iron; Only Wash with Other Microfiber Products (no cotton or other linting materials as this will clog the microfibers and reduce their effectiveness); Always wash newer dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding. Note: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New Again



After finding out about Rag Company micro fibers I now have a collection of 16. These particular towels, Eagle Edgeless 500 are great for applying detailer between washes and putting on sealant, like R & S Bead Maker. Keep two in car along with detailer and window cleaner. Remember to wash in cold water and air dry. Hang up after to fully dry. BTW Rag Company Waffle drying towels are a must.

These towels are really well made! They do produce a little lint but I dont understand why people are worried about that. It will come off as you drive if you're using them for auto detailing. It's not a major concern as long as you use them correctly. These are best for a final wipe of a car after waxing! Or they can be used for drying because they are SUPER absorbent. I would not reccomend them for cleaning or quick detailing, as they absorb too much water and you can effectively wipe cleaning products across the vehicle. Also, dirt particles will not rinse out of the rag as easy due to the longer fibers. When dry it does not smoothly move across the surface as you would imagine, because of the long fibers it has a sort of drag or resistance I should say. Overall, if you use them right they are a good product. I would reccomend. And stop worrying about the lint! It will come off easy when driven or wind hits it! I promise!

I can’t say enough good things about these rags. I’ve picked up pricey microfiber rags at the big box stores before and was always left disappointed in how linting and scratches they were. These guys however are like little blue clouds. They’re super soft, very absorbent, and hold up well to punishment. I used these for multiple tasks - from cleaning glass, final drying after a chamois wipe, buffing wax, cleaning wheels, interior detailing... just everything. When they ever wear out I’ll be picking up more.

Yes, these microfiber towels are REALLY as good as the reviews, the critics, and the various auto detailing you tubers say they are. They are SUPER soft and absorbent and very durable. I wish that they were a little bit larger and I wish they were a tad bit cheaper and for these reasons, I’ve deducted a star.

LOVE LOVE LOVE these for my Dodge Challenger. I've bought a few different "rags" over the years and I will never buy another. These are not only the color of my car, but are PERFECT for washing her, drying her, and touching her up! No tags, no hard edging/stitching, and soft as all get out! I HIGHLY recommend washing them alone or with the like, on delicate for them to remain as new as possible. So far they have not lost their greatness after 2 washes... I'm totally impressed. I will buy more.
They have also been a HUGE hit with my car club members, you know, those that enter their Dodges in car shows.... At least 4 others have since purchased these "rags" for their beloved cars....

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment