Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Griot's Garage 11171 16 Ounce Best of Show Wax

Griot's Garage 11171 16 Ounce Best of Show Wax 16oz

Griot's Garage 11171 16 Ounce Best of Show Wax 16oz

I've used Best of Show Wax on my show vehicles for the past 15 years. I absolutely loved it except for the removal process. Possibly the most stubborn wax removal ever. This new formulation is night and day different. Removes effortlessly. Still has that same great shine. I'll have to see if it lasts as long as the old stuff used to.

 I have been a fan of this manufacturer for years. Was running low and decided to buy another. I pitched this wax against another reputable manufacturer and the differences are night and day. One week ago to the day, I applied one wax brand on left of the hood the other on the right (Groits right). The outcome was staggering, as the pictures & video clearly illustrate. Even after washing the product remained outstanding. I’ve used this wax across several cars for the best part of 4 years, if there is a better wax out there for the price, I’m simply not interested.

This is a great wax. I used it on my orange Dodge Charger. I’ve always used meguiars wax on my cars in the past and noticed this Griots wax in autozone one day so I thought I would give it a try.

I would say the griots wax has about the same amount of shine as meguiars but lasts a lot longer! I waxed my car about 3 months ago and wash it every week and I swear the water still beads up like the first day I waxed it! My only small complaint is the wax is thick out of the bottle so it’s kind of difficult to spread it onto the car.

Put it on with a red waxing pad and the 6" random orbit polisher after clay barring and polishing. What a great shine. It's about a month old now and beads up well. Really lovely deep shine that applied easily and buffed up very nicely. I encourage use of the red pad, and getting a good amount on the pad to start, after which using only a few dabs each 2' square section. And a little bit truly went a long way. I'd say there are at least five waxings, maybe six, out of this bottle (on an Accord).

Shine Shine Shine, and its easy to use. I've used quite a few different products and right now this is my fave. So much so that I've repurchased a few times and used it on many cars. Give it a try!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This wax generates incredible color, depth, and clarity. Three factors any concourse judge looks for when he's scrutinizing paint.
  • Heavy carnauba content delivers clarity that looks like still-wet paint
  • Creates a concourse-quality finish with just one application
  • Revised formula, wax residue now wipes off quickly in one effortless pass
  • Simply the best wax you can buy

Description

Since 1994, our Best of Show Wax has been the benchmark for adding color, depth, and clarity to your paint. . . achieve stunning results on and off the concourse lawn. Numerous Best of Show awards have been won at the world's most prestigious car shows and thousands of letters have been written going on and on about how great it was. But, as you know, striving for perfection is part of our DNA here at Griot's Garage. . . Even though Best of Show was insanely capable in so many areas, some of your feedback over the years indicated that it was hard to remove. You spoke, I listened, and we went back to the drawing board and created a much-improved product that even the most die-hard Best of Show fans will appreciate! With the innovative technology of the revised formula, wax residue now wipes off quickly in one effortless pass, even after letting it set-up on your paint overnight. The level of protection is improved too, giving you lasting clarity that will impress neighbors and show judges alike! Our unique blend of oils and the high carnauba content will make your paint look flawless. And, as an added benefit, it can be applied to warm or cool surfaces without compromising the stunning finish it creates. So, it's time to update your car care arsenal today with the finest liquid carnauba wax available. After all, we don't call it "Best of Show" for nothing.



Amazing product, i have being using griot's products for a while and this is an excellent wax, careful must be take when using it do not apply
to much product just a thin layer and remove it 10-15 minutes later and you will be impress with the results.

Simply, just an amazing product from Griot's. It works and when applying it, all you need is a thin film to obtain great results. One thing I've noticed is that seems easier to buff off once it hazes; usually after 10-15 mins. The older formula seemed tougher to buff out but this formula still gives it that fantastic shine.

Used a da buffer and wow this left a deep shine on my black truck that your could go swimming in. Went on easy and came off just as easy. Waited twenty minutes and wiped it off. Great wax,bottle is easy to use fits your hand & open closes with ease. A little goes a long way once the pad is broken in. Gonna ride shiny side up all week end:)

I bought this wax for my husband based on the reviews. He's very fussy about his vehicles and says it's the best wax he's ever used and he's used them all.

Best of Show is a great wax. The first time I used it I applied to much and didn't wait for it to haze. It was hard to get off. The second time I used it I waited overnight to remove the wax This method Worked better. I used less wax while working it in better with the buffer. This will reduce the removal effort you have to put in. The second time I used it I found it was very easy to remove.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment